2. a very tasty mild "fruit" with a faint buttery texture. The word avocado originates from the Aztec word for testicle, in reference to the shape of the fruit.
person 2: OH GOD!! He's so HOT!
I enjoy avocados.
Should be considered the most MANLY FOOD EVER due to these facts:
At one point, it was also known as the alligator pear. Your penis is already jealous.
Its name is derived from the Aztec word for testicle.
A small avocado provides one's body with more usable protein than a huge steak because the proteins in the steak are deranged and mostly unavailable to the liver.
Women love it on their faces.
NOTE: Despite the belief of some, the so-called "popular belief" that the avocado is a vegetable is (1) not common at all, and (2) better applied to the more common and wimpy tomato. Hence, the use of the term "avocado" to describe a homosexual who appears heterosexual is misplaced and not warranted.
You made guacamole?! I love you!
1) shitfaced manwhores who act like they're the shit, yet somehow manage to never get laid
2) grenades who are obsessed with their own flat flabby asses
3) Fat ass dudes who have girlfriends yet screw around with drunk college girls on the weekend, then brag about it to everyone on campus
4) no boobs, no butt, pudgy-ass belly, creepy bisexual/serial killer/zombie girls who try to get in threesomes with girls with big tits
5) Dumbass juiceheads who check out their muscles in the mirror in the weightlifting room, masturbate to pictures of themselves, show up to class high off their asses yet expect to become dentists after flunking introductory biology
6) shit-dicked jerks who brag about being heavyweights yet choke on two shots of jack and think a couple of college girls will blow them for free because their firefighters
7) psycho females who invite themselves places, demand gas money for dragging you on pointless road trips only THEY gave a shit about going to, get drunk on church wine and overall act childish in public
Omar: Yeah. Everyone thinks that. He's an avocado.
B (heatedly): "I'm not angry!"
A: "Okay, you're not angry, you're annoyed. Can you stop being so annoyed?"
B (heatedly): "I'm not annoyed!"
A: "Fine, then you're avocado. Stop being avocado and we can talk about this."
or when someone tries to lay off of healthy food
(its like going commando with vegetables
instead of underwear.)
bob-yeah i hear hes going avocado