2.Where the patchouli industry thrives.
3.Really stupid voters who choose to vote against public transportation and in favor of more useless highways that the city's traffic will outgrow by the time it gets done being built.
(2) haven for hippies, tattoo artists, fratties, scenesters, coffee shops, and people who aren't sure what they're going to do with their life, and are currently attending community college and working, part time.
(3) home of the university of texas, sxsw, 6th street, and is considered by some to be the live music capital of the world. also the location of a huge .com backlash.
(4) a location with horrible parking and traffic, that tows more cars and gives more tickets than any other city in the world.
-- also known as "the 512" or "ATX"
-- see also, "keep austin weird"
(3) Lots of bands come to Austin, TX for sxsw. Okay, let's get drunk.
(4) I went to Austin, TX and my car was impounded and destroyed.
On Friday I went to Austin, TX and went to sixth street and got really drunk, then I went to a club and saw some awesome local bands, then i went to eat some awesome food at one of the 24-hour restaurants. I also got hit on by a crazy transvestite wearing nothing but a purple thong. It was the best night of my life.
There are many lakes, many cool restaurants and enough bars to satisfy anyones' pleasure.
It is a city of art.
There is not only many films made in Austin, or TV shows but it is called the "live music capital of the world". You can see a live show any night of the week.
It's the capital of Texas and the home of different celebrities.
We are the Longhorns, we are liberal people everywhere, we are Austin Texas.