2) That moment when you're happily being creative with art and suddenly run out of inspiration.
3) Usually occurs at a time when you need all the inspiration you can.
4) A very annoying wall that shows up when you don't want it, but can sometimes leave a particularly productive streak in its wake.
5) A common representation of Artist Block is a 'usually' large stone branded, engraved, or otherwise marked with the words "artist block".
2) I was almost done with this awesome picture when Artist Block came and sucker punched me in the stomach. Now I can't seem to get the energy to finish it.
3) Person 1: Hey, how is that project you were working on?
Person 2: It was going fine until Artist Block shut the door on my muse. I haven’t seen him in weeks.
4) I finally got past my Art Block, and now I'm more productive than ever!
What you don't want to get when you are in the middle of a project with a dead line.
Having no inspiration when need it.