Played by Henry Winkler.
1) He lived in a granny flat above an old couples garage.
2) He was about 30 and all of his friends were in high school.
3) He was known to hang around a mens public lavatory for kicks.
4) When he went to Hollywood he was exposed for the fraud he was.
5) He couldn't maintain a womans sexual interest for more than the span of an episode.
6) His only real skill was juke box repair while his friends had actually bothered to learn how to play instruments.
7) I'm sure he fancied Mrs Cunningham.