Top Definition
The act of shaking one's penis after urinating to remove any remaining drops of liquid.

Taken from the popular (and oft seen) British toilet manufacturer, Armitage Shanks.
Did you see that bloke? He was doin' the old Armitage Shank a bit too vigorously.
by crudux_cruo September 02, 2009
5 Words related to Armitage shank

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.