1. Super Bowl Winning Querterback is leading the team. If Uninjured, Kurt Warner can put up Peyton Manning numbers and win an MVP easily. If Kurt Warner is injured, Matt Lienart can come in and do very well.
2. The Cards have the best WR Core in the League. Anquian Boldin and Larry Fitzgerald were the 4th and 5th leading recievers in yards in 2005, and that was back when Kurt Warner was injured and they had Josh Mcown had to lead the team. Imagine what they could do if Kurt is uninjured on '06
3. That have the best kicker in the entire league. Neil Rackers was once on NFL Total access. From 40 yards away, he could hit the crossbars with ease, 6 TIMES. He set a record for FG's made and FG persentage last year.
4. They got Edgerrin James. The ONLY thing stopping them last year from having a perfect offence was a good RB, now they have it. The Edge could help out in blocking, catching, and most importantly running.
5. Picking up TE Leanard Pope and G Matui Latui easily makes a great O-Line.
6. According to ESPN, they have the 10th best defence in the league.
7. According to the 05 season, they have the 8th best defence in the league
8. They are playing in the Easiest Division in the League