1. A person that is fun-loving, athletic, high status in school and just a very cool kid that is sometimes a player, without meaning to be. He can be those kids who is popular that smokes and drinks. But once you know him he's more than you bargained for. Handsome, and everyone calls him an Angel. He even says it.
2. Angel as a girl name can be misleading cuz all the girls i know named that way are in no way an Angel like the boy angel i know. They are the kids who don't care what's happening in the world and lay back and let lower folk or nerds handle the jobs. But there are some female Angel's out there that are kid, generous, giving, and thoughtful. But not everyone is perfect.
3. Something from the Bible. Believe in it or not. I don't care. Described with a halo and white, bird-like wings.
1. Girl A: Angel is over their and eyeing me.
Girl B: yeah. He's so handsome though!
Girl C: But he's a player.
Girl A: yeah, but even a player can fall in love. :)
2. You go up and see someone who you love but cannot say the words to because they have unlimited personalities. And they change upon the day. That's a female Angel.
3. There is an angel now, with it's white wings and halo. (i couldn't think of anything else? o-O)
The girl who makes your heart jump when she enters the room.
The girl who breaks it as she leaves.
The girl you'll need for a long time, wherever you go.
That girl is my angel.
-A guardian spirit or guiding influence.
-A kind and lovable person.
-One who manifests goodness, purity, and selflessness.
-Someone with such a pure soul, who brightens the earth, and people around them.
An Angels voice, An Angels touch, An angels soul, just a real Angel at heart, so loving and kind, and beautiful.
a person that you can truly love and trustl sweet, kind, caring, quiet, calm, mellow. He/She is amazing in every way, and in your eyes, there is no one better. You may either be best friends with him/her and/or fall in love with him/her. Find an angel; find a friendship, fall in love. You will never forget them.
Friend: So, that's your angel, huh?
You: Yeah, I think I'm in love.
Friend: That's great. There is no better person for you.
1. A person's name, originally masculine but now also feminine. In the strictess sense means messenger, but also due to mythology connotes a heavenly creature.
2. Angel can also be used as a term of endearment, meaning someone who is a sweetheart.
3. In modern day mythology an angel is typically seen as a benevolent celestial being sent by god as a intermediary between heaven and earth. Often as a guardian spirit.
4. The name of a popular TV spin off of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
1. Angel is my friend.
2. You're such an angel.
3. Carol believes that her Aunt is now a guardian angel.
4. The TV show Angel comes on early in the morning where I live.
The perfect boyfriend; someone who will stay on the phone with you just because, someone who opens doors for you, someone who makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside whenever you're near them. They generally tease you a lot. But you never care.
i love my angel so much
a term of endearment for someone you love completely and unconditionally, no matter what happens, and that you will never turn your back on
sumil: i just got off the phone with Angel
sano: who's angel?
sumil: it's what i call cassie
Because the word ‘perfection’ has been greatly dumbed down to being very subjective; meaning it is heavily influenced by an individual’s personal feelings and opinions, the word ‘angel’ is used to exceed and surpass the mediocrity that is ‘perfection’. The word ‘angel’ is a collective of many annotations and messages, resulting in being the highest form of praise, sentiment and compliment an individual can receive. Definitions include; but are not limited to: A person who uncritically and indefensively accepts another individual regardless of faults and past delinquencies, a person who illuminates the universe with their elegance, and a person whose beauty is unrivaled.
She's an angel