2. Angel as a girl name can be misleading cuz all the girls i know named that way are in no way an Angel like the boy angel i know. They are the kids who don't care what's happening in the world and lay back and let lower folk or nerds handle the jobs. But there are some female Angel's out there that are kid, generous, giving, and thoughtful. But not everyone is perfect.
3. Something from the Bible. Believe in it or not. I don't care. Described with a halo and white, bird-like wings.
Girl B: yeah. He's so handsome though!
Girl C: But he's a player.
Girl A: yeah, but even a player can fall in love. :)
2. You go up and see someone who you love but cannot say the words to because they have unlimited personalities. And they change upon the day. That's a female Angel.
3. There is an angel now, with it's white wings and halo. (i couldn't think of anything else? o-O)
-A kind and lovable person.
-One who manifests goodness, purity, and selflessness.
-Someone with such a pure soul, who brightens the earth, and people around them.
An Angels voice, An Angels touch, An angels soul, just a real Angel at heart, so loving and kind, and beautiful.
You: Yeah, I think I'm in love.
Friend: That's great. There is no better person for you.
2. Angel can also be used as a term of endearment, meaning someone who is a sweetheart.
3. In modern day mythology an angel is typically seen as a benevolent celestial being sent by god as a intermediary between heaven and earth. Often as a guardian spirit.
4. The name of a popular TV spin off of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
2. You're such an angel.
3. Carol believes that her Aunt is now a guardian angel.
4. The TV show Angel comes on early in the morning where I live.