2. A sci - fi TV show that used to be good, but has become lame in the later episodes.
3. A character in Greek Mythology that was rescued by Perseus.
2) Kickass ship from the TV show Andromeda.
Where will you go?
The nearest galaxy.....ahhh.....Andromeda!
2) Dylan Hunt is the captain of the kickass Andromeda Ascendant, and will blow your X-wing out of space.
The state at which you are at your highest, so high in fact you are in another galaxy.
this state can only be reached after multiple blunts and maybe some edibles thrown in there. maybe even vape some.
"The Commonwealth spanned three galaxies and a myriad of cultures. Dylan Hunt (Kevin Sorbo), captain of the starship Andromeda (Lexa Doig), was frozen in time and awoke three centuries later to find the Commonweath had fallen. To fight back the chaos among the stars, Hunt must use the Andromeda to restore the Commonwealth and bring unity to the galaxy once again. He recruits a mercenary, Tyr Anasazi (Keith Hamilton Cobb), and the crew of the Eureka Maru: Captain Beka Valentine (Lisa Ryder), Engineer Seamus Harper (Gordon Michael Woolvett), Physicist Rev Bem (Brent Strait), and Medical Officer Trance Gemini (Laura Bertram)." Later, Doyle (Brandy Ledford) joins the crew.
2) The closest galaxy to the Milky Way (our galaxy)
3) A princess in ancient Greek Myth. Her mother, Cassiopia, boasted that she was more beautiful than the sea nymphs. The nymphs asked Poseidon, the sea god, for revenge. He sent the sea monster Cetus to attack the city Cepheus. In order to stop the attack Cepheus, king and father of Andromeda, decided to sacrifice Andromeda to the monster. Before the monster could attack Andromeda however, Perseus, who had just defeated the witch Medusa, came and flashed the witch's head at the monster, savin Andromeda and turning Cetus to stone.
4) A constellation