A peaceful (but strong) artificial human from the dragonball universe. He hates violence despite being strong. He was created by Dr. Flappe, a former Red Ribbon Army Scientist. He, like all the androids from dragonball has an explosive implanted in himself for emergencies, and to encourage obedience.
Android 8 is the first android to appear in the dragonball series.
One of Dr. Gero's androids. He was created for the sole purpose of eliminating Goku, to take revenge for destroying the Red Ribbon Army when he was a child. Android 16 doesn't respond to commands unrelated to Goku (at first), and will not take orders from anyone. Unlike the other androids, he is purely machine based, and is stronger than the other two androids. He has a powerful nuclear bomb capable of destroying even Cell in his perfect form, however he doesn't get a chance to use it because he had it taken out while Bulma and her father were repairing him.more...
Android 16 decides to not go along with his mission to destroy Goku, after realizing Dr. Gero was evil. He decides instead to help the other Z fighters destroy cell. He plays a critical role in the Cell saga, after he is blown to smithereens with only his head in tact, he convinces Mr. Satan (Hercle) to throw his head over by where Gohan and Cell are fighting, and convinces Gohan to unleash his hidde...
der. pro (in support of / incl. pro-biotic)
der. bionic (in reference to usage of mechanical means to enhance the human body)
der. pro-biotic (in reference to orally administered nutrition containing live bacteria in order to restore bacteria to the body)
der. The Bionic Man (a fictional human character reinforced with bionic componants)
1. One in support of the surgical inclusion of electro-mechanical devices to enhance human biological functioning.
2. Applied to a person who has, through thoughtful application of nutritional principles, achieved either the reality of, or the reputation for, legendary physical prowress.
3. A nutritious food expressidly created to enhance physical function in the human body in a manner such as to create a robotic constitution.
1. "I support the effort to create androids; I'm Pro-Bionic"
2. "Dude - if you were to exemplify a nutritious livliehood, you would be amazingly Pro-Bionic. In the absence of dietary evidence, I would have to conclude steroids are the culprit!"
3. "Daily recommended intake of our Pro-Bionic supplement will most certainly increase your physical strength and make you more like Steve Austin then your currently weaker self"
From the dragonball universe, Android 19 is one of Dr. Gero weaker, but more obedient androids. He is weaker than a super saiyan, and gains energy by absorbing energy attacks, or by holding on to their victims.
Android 19: Do not try to escape. Yes, it is useless. Until I have your energy, I will never let you go.
Said after grabbing Vegeta to steal his energy. His arms are pulled off shortly after.
From the dragonball universe, Android 18 is a human remodeled as an android by Dr. Gero. She becomes a good guy after Gohan defeats Cell. Android 17's twin sister, one of the androids created for making Cell perfect. She is slightly less powerful than 17. She becomes Krillin's wife, and has a kid with him named Marin, much to Goku's surprise. She uses computer speak every now and again, demonstrated in her amazement to how Vegeta became so much stronger in such a short time, after training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, saying "It just doesn't compute 16, there's just no way".
Android 18: Whoever owns these clothes should have their optic sensors adjusted. They are obviously malfunctioning.
Said when looking at Chi-Chi's outfits.
A name given to a socially inept iPhone or other similar smart phone user.
iCocks may typically be found interupting a real conversation to check their iPhone, walking incredibily slowly in the street or fiddling with their iphones side by side in silence.
Robocratia is the next stage of the human devolution where as government functionaries will be inserted with the Robochip after passing special examination on the total lack of mental capacity for self reflection.
Members of the Republican party are future members of the Robocratia land