a beautiful, italian girl who is easy to love and is amazing and incredible in every way. known for having a great body, perfect smile and are the best girlfriends. meet an andria and do everything you can to get on her good side and see what happens from there.
Andria is the sweetest girl in the entire class
Man, i wish i was friends with Andria she's so cool and pretty
My girlfriend Andria is so amazing and i love her
A surreptitiously seductive free spirit that roams the earth in search of true love
That woman is so cool, she is so Andria!
An Americanized Asian who loves to shop at Hollister. May be sarcastic and snobbish at times but is a sweetheart and has good morals and is most definitely not easy.
Guy 1- "Damn Andria is looking fine today."
Guy 2- "Yeah but she's never gonna give it to you, idiot."
1. Sexy Beast
2. Another word for a 1920s hooker, or flapper
3. Is sometimes referred to as Albi the Racist Dragon
4. Basically the most radtastic kid on the block
5. Possibly the best thing since pre-grated cheese
6. Kristen's buddie. foeva. fersure.
7. The act of being a ninja
8. A shapeshifter
9. Another term for an awkward silent moment
10. Used for the time 12:32
11. The place under your bed
12. An excuse for being late because the Kleenex box exploded all over the bologna sandwich and the knife broke, then your teddy bear ate your homework, because you're white.
1. Boy: Dengg... She's such an Andria.
2. Girl: My grandmother was an Andria...
3. Geek: Did you see my new game, Dungeons and Andria's? *snort, snort*
4. Boy: The kid down my street is soo Andria.
5. Mom: Pre-grated cheese is the best.
Girl: Not anymore, now cupcakes are the Andria.
6. Kristen: Andria is so Andria.
7. Jackie Chan: Did you see that kid who went all Andria on your a...butt.
8. Chuck Norris: At night, I check my closet for Michael Phelps and Andrias, they're the worst.
9. Girl: I like you.
Boy: uhm... this is Andria.
10. Michael Phelps: Let's eat lunch... say... Andria o'clock?
11. Little Boy: I check Andria every night for monsters.
12. Student: I'm sorry Mrs. Covington, I had an Andria.