1. A vest made of explosives, usually donned by fanatical muslims which is used to kill themselves, as well as those around them, be they military or civilian targets
2. In many online video games, one will be covered by remote-triggered explosive devices and run into an enemy fortification, and have their teammates detonate the bombs, sometimes killing the bomber, and a fair number of opposing players all at once.
3. Any act where someone fits themselves with hazardous devices and detonates them in the presence of enemy forces.
1. "I just heard on the news that some terrorist just allah bombed a cafe downtown!"
2. "We tossed a buncha grenades on Fred over there, and he allah bombed the Red's base. He even screamed "LEEEROOOYYYY" before we set him off!"
3. "Jimmy just ran into that coffee shop and allah bombed it with the stinkbombs under his coat, hahaha!"
A term coined by Strype to, in a racist way, poke fun at suicide bombing. Allah translates to God, so when a Christian like Timothy McVeigh does something similar, I guess he'd call it a God Bomb.
Suicide bombing is not limited to Muslims, as they did not invent that tactic, nor were they the first to use it. It is simply a tactic devised due to lack of other weaponry, since the US is leaving no room for fighting back.
You racist bastard, Allah Bomb is not the right word.
Oh, Phil, so Allah Bomb is just the 'American' way to say suicide bomb!