From 2002, this is Tom Waits' fourteenth album, simultaneously released with Blood Money. For a third time, Waits made a studio version of the music that he used in a play, this is the second part of a trilogy involving The Black Rider. Waits' album is absolutely beautiful, but quite scary. Alice, the title track, is a song of obsession and love that pulls you into it's murky waters and holds you under. Table Top Joe is a great song, very full of life, and it reminds one of Straight Up To the Top. Reeperbahn is a sandpaper song with stories of various people, and their tragedies.
An excerpt from Alice's-
Now if you've lost your inheritance
And all you're left is common sense
And you're not too picky about the crowd you keep
Or the mattress where you sleep
Behind every window, behind every door
The apple's gone but there's always the core
The seeds will sprout up right through the floor
Down there in the Reeperbahn
a bitch who doesnt care about anyone but herself she snd ugly girl who thinks she is prettier then she is and thinks everyone would sleep with her when really no one every will
dude she thinks she is so hot but she s fugly wanna b
shes an alice
Alice is the definition to "Little Miss Sunshine" because that's the type of person she is! She is a truly lovely girl who everyone would be truly blessed to have in their lives because she is definitely that beautiful rainbow on a cloudy day. Alice is the type of person who can ALWAYS put a smile on your face :D
Alice is the type of girl who would continuously give you a high 5 even though you've both missed about 3 times and need the forth go to successfully clap each other's hands lol
Another slang term for LSD or Acid.
"Man I hit that bitch "Alice" last night and I was totally trippin.
1. The name of the main character from Lewis Caroll's world renowned books, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass.
2. The name of the main character of Disney's Alice in Wonderland.
3. A nickname given to a women of utmost perfection. Nickname most commonly used in the UK.
4. A video game made by a completely insane man named American McGee about how Alice is sent to an Asylum after being the sole survivor of a fire. She then is forced to rescue Wonderland, thus saving her sanity. (Rated M for Mature)
5. A SyFy channel (Why oh why did you change to a gay name like that SciFi?!) movie about Alice going back to wonderland and finding it a lot like Las Vegas.
6. Tim Burton's Latest Movie, in which Alice revisits Wonderland after her boyfriend proposes to her. It seems to follow some of Mr. McGee's ideas in his video game, although, the queen of hearts is a midget, whereas, in the game, she is some sort of tentacle monster.
1. (the setting: A boy and his mother are in a library in the 19th century, sometime after the book Alice's Adventures in Wonderland was written) Oh, mother, could you please let me read this book? PLEASE? Oh, fine, Thomas. (Days later) I thought it was a good book, mother! I'm sure you did, Thomas...
2. Oh, man, grandpa wouldn't get off my case last night when we were watching the old Alice in Wonderland!
3. Ah, that Juniper girl is an amazing Alice!
4. Holy fuck, did the Duchess just explode her head by sneezing?! What the hell is wrong with this game?!
5. Ugh, there was just no fucking point to that annoying SyFy movie Alice! Damn't, why did SciFi change it's name? I liked it better the old way!
6. I don't even have an example for this one.
A slang term for the hallucinogen LSD.
Dude, pass me some more fuckin' Alice!
aka a.l.i.c.e. (Artificial Linguistic Internet Computer Entity) or in more lamnens terms, a chatbot
"whoa alice remembers me!"
The funk, spice, and sugar of my dreams. She's both my vanilla and chocolate. She can be crazy and wild, she can be sweet and calm. She's all slim, but with booty. She's the one you only see when you glance the second time, but she's also the one you won't ever want to let go. She is the ingredient that makes me whole.
Boy 1: That girl's crazy! Look at her laugh. But she's so cute!
Boy 2: Yea, she's def an Alice.
Boy 3: Yea, that's my Alice. My wild card.