-Adjective, noun, verb
1. A certain style one might have after hitting a jump or rail on skis.
2. A look someone has after completeing a tough trick or a intense crash.
3. All skiers have this if they ride twin tips, very few snowboarders can have it.
1. Dude that guy had so much after-bang, holy balls...
2. hahah oh man he fell but that after-bang was steezy!
3. Man that guy rocks so hard, after-bang out the wazz, nice dude, nice......
After landing a sick skiing trick you ride away all steezy and relaxed. Some people think this makes them look extra talented.
damn K-rob just afterbanged the $h!t out of that double cork 1260!
The landing of any trick on skis with what appears to be extreme steeze. Usually done by placing hands by waist in front or behind and leaning back in a relaxed stance.
Tom Wallisch is the king of afterbang
When you ride it out like a thug
After throwing down your tightest move on the hill, leaning back with your hand on the front of your pants and chilling as you ride away like its no big deal.
His afterbang on the kangaroo flip made it seem like he wasnt even trying
The small airy fart that follows a massive fart.
Dude, did you just hear that fart? The afterbang was the cherry on top!
sometimes when ur skiing, you land a trick so well that it can only be described with the word "lax," so skiers made their own word, afterbang to replace it.
Did you see that guy snowplow? He afterbanged the whole way through.