The Admiral is actually based on the real life British military hero, Hoartio Nelson. He ironically died in a battle with pirates in Algeria. Perhaps Captain M got the last laugh?
(2) A cheap spiced rum, cheaper and better than Captain Morgan.
(3) Admiral Horatio Nelson, commander of the Royal Navy when Britain won the great battle of Trafalgar. Not quite as much of an accomplishment as selling a high quality good tasting rum for half of what the competition sells it for.
(2) These minors are way too dumb to notice the difference between admiral and captain. Just put the admiral in an old captain bottle and they'll be like "oh i love captain morgan, it tastes so much better than your semen"
(3) "Dude, Captain Morgan was just a lousy butt pirate. Admiral Nelson won the battle of trafalgar."
(2) A damn good rum, similar to, but not the same as Captain Morgan. It has a mellower flavor with a much stronger vanilla taste.
So this girl was totally talking about how great Napoleon was last night so I totally Admiral Nelsoned her to set the record straight.