1. Rage; a fit of great anger
2. a sudden pouring of blood into an organ or tissue
3. Sudden impairment of neurological function, especially that resulting from a cerebral hemorrhage; a stroke.
1b. With apoplexy filling the mind of Jody, there was no stoping her without tranquilizing her.
1c. The proud... members suffered collective apoplexy, and this year they are out for blood (David Finch)
3. Apoplexy has made it difficult for Vince to live his life perfect, as it was before, again.
Rage sometimes causes excessive bleeding into something, such as a vein poping and bleeding out, thus rage would cause cerebral hemorrhage or any type of bleeding into an organ if too serious.
2. To be a flaming homosexual who enjoys being raped in the ass by big burly Canadian lumberjacks.