AP stands for Algerian Police, the Algerian Police are notorious in the 80's for their abuse of authority. In Sept. 1984 a group of AP's commited a massive "rape fest" over 240 women were forced into this "local festival" as they called it. The Algerian government still remains silent of the corruption of the 80's for their mobster like civil servants.
1. Advanced Placement. College level courses in high school and/or college level tests that measures knowledge in a subject
2. Associated Press (Journalism)
4. Armor Piercing
5. Asian Pride..
1. I scored a perfect 5 on my AP test!
2. Urban Times (AP) - Kids pass Ebonics test with flying colors.
3. Ruins an infantryman's day
5. No comment
Abbreviation for "Advanced Placement," referring to a college-level course in the USA with a standardized test at the end to evaluate how much was learned and offer college credit. Many students in these courses are overachievers who take them to attend competitive colleges, while a few want college credit and no more.
Bobby will faint after taking 8 AP courses his junior year as he tries to get into every Ivy League school.