1. A promotion of AOL sent to you in a nice looking CD to brainwash you to use it
2. A Weapon of mass destruction
3. A coaster
4. A shreader un-blocker
5. A waste of a disk
6. A swear word
7. Wheels for a model car
8. A waste of paper
10. A bug
11. Somthing Dead
12. A retarded person's favorite word
13. A horrible birthday gift
1. I keep getting these bloody AOL disks in the mail
2. Someone tried to steal my wallet, I threw my AOL disk at him to save the day!
3. Ever since I put my AOL disk in the shreader, papers don't get stuck.
5. Another CD wasted by AOL
6. You AOL DISK!
7. My car was the fastest in our class, thanks to my AOL disk!
8. Save the trees! Don't mail AOL disks
9. Honey! Take out the AOL DISK!
10. An AOL disk bit me, I swatted it though.
11. *sigh* my uncle's an aol disk now...
12. Person 1: AOL DISK DISK DISK! AOL DISK! AOL AOL
Person 2: STFU
13. Wow mom... you really shouldn't have...
|AOL disk images|
1. A way America Online tricks people into using their horrible service.
2. A fuckin' POS.
3. Doubles as a coaster.
4. A waste of a CD.
1. Ahh, I'm fucked now that I signed up for a years worth of AOL service.
2. My car is acting like a damn AOL disk today.
3. Thanks to AOL I was able to prevent rings from forming on my wooden desk.
4. Sigh.. What a waste of a perfectly good CD.
4. Ghetto Christmas Tree Decoration
We saved up all the AOL disks we got through the year to decorate our Christmas Tree!
A fun thing to put in your microwave.
Look at the pretty colours!
Frisbee of doom. Better than the floppy disks they used to send.
I cut off that man's head by throwing my aol disk.
Largely Wasted space and a wasted Magneto Optical disk, ie, a CD.
Good for coasters, christmas tree ornaments or destroying in your Microwave...
Got an AOL disk? Good. I need more for my collection...
CD often found by the till in soteres, shops, malls, supermarkets... and free.
Useful as frisbee, Coaster, and not much else.
Also, can be synonmymus with KRAP.
**WARNING** AVOID CONTACT WITH COMPUTER AT ALL TIMES!
"We gonna throw a kickass party - we gonna need a helluva lotta coasters an frisbees -- cheap!"
"kk, going to store for aol disks"
1) Those disks that come in the mail advertising AOL or America On-Line into your own household. They are wastes of the valuable non-renewable resources that it took to forge them in the fires of DOOOOM. AOL Disks also promote racism and other subjects of inequality and such. They should be banned by human beings. Think about it. They call is America On-Line 'America'.. PFFT! What, are they trying to pull Guatemala and Cuba, and Canada into this AOL mafia? SAVE THE WORLD FELLOW BEINGS! STOP AOL BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!!!!
2) May-O-El-Disk kind of sounds like Cinco-De-(El)-May-O if you say it a little different... (Another piece of evidence that prooves AOL is trying to put their evil dirty work into South American countries, and even CANADA!)
1) SAVE the ENVIRONMENT! STOP the DISKS! BOYCOTT AOL!
2) Arrrriiiibaaaaaa!!!!!!! EH?