look up any word, like bukkake:
when a guy picks up a girl and holds her up....she crosses her leggs around his back....he slightly picks her up and slides his dick in her pussy....he keeps her attached around him...."popping" her up and down.....
Last nite i did the oddest thing with my boyfriend. He introduced me to a new type of sex. It's called the air banger. All i know is it keeps me happy and him happy but also keeps him in shape!
by melissa0cheer0chick June 11, 2007