1. The third course in the set of five APO LEADS courses.
2. To express the emotion of great success, but only when said success is so overwhelmingly awesome that when you speak of it, your expression must be accompanied by a full pelvic thrust and a slow but deliberate pulling in of the arms (as in a "score!" type of gesture). Use of both arms is encouraged, but not essential.
Use of the gesture must always be accompanied by the motions, and can thus be used out of context at any time for personal enjoyment, or to accomplish the creeping out of other people, whether acquaintances or completely random.
Male Achiever #1: "Yo, I just found out that they're serving tiramisu in the dining hall tonight."
Female Achiever #1: "ACHIEVE!" *pelvic thrust and arm movements*
to perform or carry out with success
to attain with effort or difficulty
I achieved my longtime goal of jumping off a building.
1. v. To orgasm
2. v. To masturbate
3. v. To eject semen, whether on one's own or with assistance
Note: The term is not necessarily aimed for men, women can "achieve" as well, and I'm sure we all want to see that. You just replace any synonym of orgasm with the word "achieve" in all of it's tenses to use in normal conversation.
1. My roommate was out so I had plenty of time to achieve.
2. I was bored so I spent the day achieving.
3. I achieved inside a girl last night, then she fell asleep so I achieved some more on my own.