look up any word, like blumpkin:
A word used to describe a persons breast. It usually means that the person has pointy, saggy tits that are unnecessarily separated.
Guy1: Omg! Dude did you see Amandas boobs on photobucket?

Guy2: Hell yeah i did! She totally has some A-Wegs!
by Jamil Moreno December 28, 2008