A slang term used to describe an individual who wears Abercrombie, American Eagle, Aeropostale, Hollister, and like clothing brands and styles while also following set trends and watching television shows like The OC, One Tree Hill, Laguna Beach, and like shows.
"A" is believed to also stand for: average, alike, akin, accepted, arrogant, aloof, asinine, etc. (and some may suggest more rude words such as 'ass') Such words apply to the stereotype that the label, formerly known as prep, suggests.
A: "I'm so mad about what Spencer did to LC yesterday!"
A #2: "I know! But thank God my ugg boots were shipped today."
By-stander: "Wow, those girls are A's"
Favorite interjection of The Fonz.
Richie: Fonzie, I think you should lay off the crack.
The smallest bra size available besides a double A; first REAL bra size even though it is very small.
Yeah, I bet Brittney will be an A for the rest of her life, that skinny bitch.
Poor Ned, does he know she's only an A?
The first letter in the English alphabet.
You at 30 years old: What is the first letter in the English alphabet?
Me: A, you retard. You're 30 years old and you've wandered around in a drunken stupor for a few years on this god damn ranch. Do something with your life.
And that's the story of how George Bush became President.
Where one gets f'd.
First used on South Park
you just got f'd in the a!!
1) the first letter of the English alphabet
2) a sound that this letter represents
3) one; one sort of
4) each; any one
5) in or for each
6) in some schools, the highest grade, meaning "excellent" or "best"
7) in music, the sixth tone or note in the scale of C Major
8) abbreviation for assist: used in sports
1) "A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z" As you can see, A is the first letter of the Engish alphabet.
2) Sounds like "ay" or "ah"
3) I picked a rose.
4) A dog that bites should be tied up.
5) It costs fifty cents a box.
6) I got an A on my math test today!
7) Your A string is out of tune.
8) I got a few A's in today's basketball game.
The first letter in the english alphabet. Used before a noun to indicate a single type or example.
Not a drop to drink
Feather of a bird
An alternative to saying, "Yes, you are right"
Stu: You're coming to Santa Pod this weekend aren't you?
Al: Fuckin A mate.