2. Characterized as polite persons who frequent the use of poor grammar like "Eh?" and "a'boot" but are most recognized by a strong Newfoundlander accent that is near imposible to understand even for Canadians unless you are in fact a Newfoundlander. (For Americans it's kinda comparable to a deep southern American accent or strong Boston accent. Not in sound just relevancy)
3. Realy nice people who typically apologize if you bump into them or they bump into you.
4. A person who probably wont get beat up or robbed in another Country because he is Canadian.
5. A person who is believed to live in igloo's all year long and have pet Polar Bears and Beaver's.
6. A person who is most likely a stonner and secretly votes for the Marijuana Political Party of Canada but never makes it to elections because he is "Burning out dude".
7. A person who is typicaly a big hockey fan.
8. A person from the Country where Strip joints show you eeeeevvverything... I mean everything.
2.Newfoundlander 1: "Tell me where's your goin' to so's I can comes to where you at"
Newfoundlander 2: "Sure b'y! But dont you go bring'n that there gowdy friend of yers."
Newfoundlander 3: "dis true b'y. He gat da face only a mutter could luv."
6. POLITICS IN CANADA
Stoner Canadian 1: "Hey dude, it's election day. Who you voting for?"
Stoner Canadian 2: "It's election day?"
Stoner Canadian 1: "Yea man! Who you gonna vote for?"
Stoner Canadian 2: "Dude I dunno man. I dont watch that stuff. I wouldnt vote for any of them. I dont care."
Stoner Canadian 1: "Dude, if you dont know who to vote for than just vote for the Marijuana Party. They wont win any ways. But you never know. One day..."
Stoner Canadian 2: "Dude thats awesome! Sure man! Lets do this!"
Stoner Canadian 3: "You guys are so dumb. Elections were yesterday."
Stoner Canadian 1: "What? Why didnt you tell us?"
Stoner Canadian 3: "Too laze."
Because it's not politically incorrect to make derogatory comments about (a-boot) Canadians.
Possible root: Puerto RiCans, AfriCans...
A Canadian dude that just started in Accounting.