emergency..urgent to return the call when put into a pager
Good Lord. Lets finalize this shit.
911 - Sports car
9-1-1 - Emergency Number
September 11 - the day terrorists attacked America.
Lets not trivialize the sacrifice our Public Servants paid that day by saying "nine-eleven" "nine one one".
1. Porsche model with 11 variations in it's 2005 model year.
2. Date of the worst terrorist attack on American soil.
3. Emergency-response telephone number.
1. For 2005, Porsche offers the 911 Carrera, 911 Carrera Cabriolet, 911 Targa, 911 Carrera 4 Cabriolet, 911 Carrera 4S, 911 Carrera 4S Cabriolet, 911 Turbo, 911 Turbo Cabriolet, 911 GT2, 911 GT3, and the 911 Carrera 40th Anniversary.
2. 9/11 was the day terrorists brought down the World Trade Center and damaged the Pentagon, and crashed a plane in Pennsylvania.
3. In the event of an emergency, do not hesitate to call 911.
1. A number you dial when there is an emergency, or if you are a duh-weeb, when you want to ask a question or report something that happened last week.
2. A Porche.
3. A frequent misspelling of 9/11, which stands for September 11, 2001.
If someone just now stole your 911 (2), by all means call 911 (1), but if it went missing during 9/11, (correct spelling of 3), go stand in line like everybody else.
Normally one of the following:
1. Something cowards call when they can't handle someone themselves and are easily offended.
2.A life saver
1. A 350 pound guy, his friend and girlfriend couldn't beat up James when he told them what they needed to hear so they dialed 911 and cops arrested him.
2. My brother dialed 911 when I was choking on food and I was rushed to the Hospital and released the next day.
1.) The emergency number in the US.
2.) A sports car, the Porsche 911.
3.) Common miswritten name for the September 11, 2001 Terrorist Attacks, also known as 9/11 or 9-11.
4.) A British Overseas Airways flight that crashed in 1966
"He broke his neck; call 911!"
"Dude, did you see that guys 911?"
"Jon, it's 9/11, not 911. For that reason you get a B on your paper"
"Did you know that there was a plane with the number 911 that crashed back in the 60's?"
1.) A number you call in an emergency and ONLY in an emergency!!!
- Your house is on fire
- Your having a heartattack
- Someone is breaking into your house
However, in the last few years it seems people think they can call 911 for almost any problem they have. (Examlpe below)
2.) A kick-ass porche sports car.
3.) Also refers to September 11th.
1.) 911: 911, whats your emergency?
Crazy Chick: Ya, I'm at McDonalds and they told me there out of chciken nuggets, but I know thier lieing.
911: Oh my god...
2.) A 911 porche.
3.) Terroists attacked America on 911 (9-11-01)