1. Any of a variety of sexual parlences, ranging from A). Fat people attempting 69; B.) A double-rim job; C.) Oral sex performed twice (ate twice).more...
2. Because 88 is pronounced in Chinese Mandarin language as "ba ba," (phonetically synonymous with the English "bye bye") it is used as a farewell in Chinese texting language.
3. Nazi skinhead code for Heil Hitler. H being the 8th letter of the alphabet, therefore 88=HH=Heil Hitler. Often found at the end of Nazi members' e-mail addressees and signatures.
4. The 88mm Anti-aircraft vehicle was a greatly feared Nazi weapon during WWII; because of this weapon, Nazi's were sometimes referred to as 88's.
5. David Lane, a convicted neo-nazi, wrote "88 Precepts," a book outlining the methods needed to establish an all-white community.
6. A word jazz pianists use to replace "piano." They call pianos "88s" because that is the number of keys on a piano.
7. In mathematics/philosophy, 88 is a double lemniscate used to represent the "dual-infinity." That is... the infinite, and the infinitesimal.
8. The number of official constellations (as defined by the Int...
a term recognized by white supremists.
14 representing 14 words written by David Lane, "We must secure the existance of our people and a future for white children."
88 representing David Lane's 88 precepts, or sometimes the eighth letter in the alphabet (H), to represent Heil Hitler.
my father got '14/88' tattooed on his arm to advertize his white pride
1. Used by Neo-nazis for HH , 8 is the 8th letter in the alphabet, standing for Heil Hitler.
2. Used by Neo Nazis for the 88 Precepts by Davis Lane, an influential Neo-nazi
Used in graffiti, writing and in speech or any other forms of communication such as
Skinhead 1: "88 my brother"
Skinhead 2: "Heil Hitler my brother"
14 stands for the 14 words, "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children." A phrase coined by David Lane, not George Rockwell, who instead started the term white power. 88 Can refer to HH, Heil Hitler, or to another of David Lane's works the 88 precepts. Which is an essay he wrote and is in his book. The other guy was close but still incorrect.
1488 refers to two works written by David Lane while he served his extremely long prison sentence for activities he did with Robert J Matthews and The Order. 1488 is a simplified code for general beliefs of many while power skinheads. White Pride 1488. Free the Order