A highway running through the metropolis of Whitesville, Ky. Only the truly awesome are privileged to grow up on this street in this town.
kid 1: yea...I grew up on HWY 764....be jealous.
kid 2: WHOA!!! I'm way jealous.
Modest Mouse is, to be quite honest, the greatest band of all time.more...
They hail from Issaquah, Washington, and are fronted by Isaac Brock, who, despite being raised in a trailer park, has written some of the greatest lyrics in music.
They became widely known when, in 2004, they released Good News For People Who Love Bad News, which is more upbeat than their earlier work, and it's songs (Ocean Breathes Softly and Float On) began being played by every radio station in the US, at least one an hour.
Isaac Brock - Vocals/Guitar
Eric Judy - Bass
Jeremiah Green - Drums/Percussion
Dann Gallucci - Guitar/Keyboards/Synthesizers
* This Is A Long Drive For Someone With Nothing To Think About (Up, 1996)
* The Lonesome Crowded West (Up, 1997)
* The Moon And Antarctica (Epic, 2000)
* Good News For People Who Love Bad News (Epic, 2004)
EPs and other collections
* Blue Cadet-3, Do You Connect? (K, 1994)
* Interstate 8 (Up, 1996)
* The Fruit That Ate Itself (K, 1996)
* Night On the Sun (Up, 1999)
* Building Nothing Out of Something (Up, 2000)
* Sad Sappy Sucker (K, 2001)
* Everywhere & His Nasty Parlour Tricks (Epic, 2001)
* Baron von Bullshit Rides Again (Epic, 2004)
* "Broke" (Sub Pop, 1996)
* "Life of Arctic Sounds" (Suicide Squeeze, 1997)
* "Birds vs. Worms" (Hit or Miss, 1997)
* "Other People's Lives" (Up, 1998)
* "Neverending Math Equation" (Sub Pop, 1998)
* "Whenever You See Fit" (with 764-Hero) (Up...
Lead singer in Glassjaw and his side project Head Automatica(makes you do all kinds of funny things, like dance in your seat.) These bands are simply amazing. Also helped write songs for Finch.
Person 1: I love glassjaw.
Person 45: I love Head Automatica.
Person 532: I love Daryl Palumbo, he is the singer for both those great bands.
Person 764: I agree.
Makers of the finest guitars known to man. The guitar of choice for Dime, the Schenkers, Leslie West, Randy Davis, and countless others, these near-mythical musical instruments have been known to increase guitar playing ability, cure leprosy, double penis size, turn any guitarist into an instant hero, vaporize bras/panties/female inhibitions, change water to wine, increase IQ by twofold, cure IBS, boil water on contact, destroy all enemies, inspire EMO tools to pursue a career in real metal, reduce the oil consumption of high-mileage vehicles, grow new hair in funny places, change the most diehard Brokeback Jay into all that is Man.
Ian: Dude! What happened to Jay? He can barely walk!
Brandon: He played my DFH and his kneecap was crushed by the immense weight of his newfound elephant penis. Then he graduated Harvard and impregnated 764,995 women with superhuman fetuses. The other 5 women exploded because the supersperm were playing Dean guitars and their weakened wombs could not handle the righteous thunder spewing forth from the inside.
Ian: That'll happen.
Brandon: That will happen.
1. Sixth planet from the Sun and second largest in the system. The outermost planet known in classical times. 764 times Earth's volume, 94 times its mass. Orbits once in nearly 30 Earth years at a distance of roughly 925 million miles. Gravity at cloud decks averages about 1.16 times that on Earth. The least dense planet in the system, overall density roughly .687 times that of water. Diameter 74,898 miles through the equator, give or take five miles; 67,560 miles through the poles, give or take 13 miles. Average temperature at visible cloud decks is about 185 degrees Centigrade below zero. Atmosphere is mostly hydrogen with some helium and traces of other elements, similar but not identical to that of Jupiter. Cloud patterns appear more subdued than on Jupiter, due at least in part to an upper layer of haze. Best...more...
A small middle class neighborhood. Consisted of almost every race in the world but its comes together excellent. Forming a tight community that watches over everyone. We have the famous high-class pizzeria where you can get the best food. Beats the shitty food you get from village, in floral park.
-can get anything
-floral park kids think that Bellerose is 764 miles away and they need a freakin passport to get there
crazy nights in basements and waking up the next morning regretting everything you can remember.