look up any word, like blumpkin:
The face of a man with a long, unkept goatee. Similar to a vagina in a bad 70's porno.
"You need to shave. It's starting to look like a 70's vag."
by Nate Gerstner May 12, 2008

Words related to 70's vag

1970 70's facial hair goatee vag vagina