2. An album that hit in 1986 by Van Halen. It's the first album by the "Van Hagar" lineup. Also, the album's name comes from the studio it (and 1984) were recorded.
2. This is dialog from a VH concert I went to.
Sammy Hagar: And just does "5150" mean?
Mike Anthony: It means that you're a crazy motherfucker!
Crowd erupts in cheers.
2. Often used by gangster and thugs as a person that is psycho enough to put his/her or anyone else's life on the line.
3. Can be a reference to a trance like episode were the person doesn't care about the law, life or anything around.
2. Miss 5150 is a hot piece but I heard that she is straight up psycho and she is down for that BLU flag.
3. That slob better quit clowning or I'm going to have to go 51 50 on his ass.