|2.||50 shades of grey|
50 shades of grey is a 2011 erotic novel by British author E. L. James. Set largely in Seattle, it is the first instalment in a trilogy that traces the deepening relationship between a college graduate, Anastasia Steele, and a young business magnate, Christian Grey. It is notable for its explicitly erotic scenes featuring elements of sexual practices involving bondage/discipline, dominance/submission, and sadism/masochism (BDSM).
husband- " hey whatcha reading hunny?"
wife- "This new book called 50 shades of grey..."
husband- "what is it about?"
wife- " about a girl who meets a guy and they becomes very intiment together..he likes to spank and tie her up.."
husband- " oh yeah!"
wife- " mhmm..it's very erotic reading.."
husband- " maybe we should try some of it?!"
( they both run upstairs to bed)
|1.||50 shades of grey|
An erotic book written by E.L James. It is basically a pornographic book for women, as we all know women dont really like pron so reading about it is better fot them.
My friends call it mommy porn because is literally what it is.
A girl called Anastia meets this successful man Christian grey and they have unbelievable sex and more sex and some more sex. There is a lot of bondage and BDSM on it so beware.
If you are a prude then this book is definately not for you, don't even bother opening it.
My guess is that when the writer was writing it she was feeling pretty horny at the time.
"Hey have you heard about that new book everyone is raving about"
"50 shades of grey"
"Oh, that my mum reads that"
"Holy Shit!, your mom reads mommy porn"
|3.||50 shades of grey|
50 shades of grey is the gayest book ever created. And is read by millions across the world about 90% who read this book are just doing it for the laughs but the other 10% are weird cat ladies and horny weirdo guys. This book is about sex and nothing but sex, but it isn't as good as it sounds it is really about a creepy couple who are sex addicts..
mark: Hey bill have you read 50 shades of grey?
Bill: No when I'm horny I watch porn...