from the http error message 405 "forbidden"
Often means "over the line"
Stop man, that room is 405
You take that back fo' that was 405
Heavily congested freeway that runs generally through the west-central part of Los Angeles, California.
(There are also interstate highways with this number in Washington & Oregon, but the California version is the most famous.)
The gridlock on the 405 is legendary throughout the country.
1. Interstate 405, which runs through southern California and Los Angeles.
2. called “the 405”, central Oklahoma and especially Oklahoma City. So called for its area code.
3. 405 "Method Not Allowed", an HTTP error code.
1. The 405 has archetypal bad traffic.
2. Back in the 405, we used to have it so good.
3. Um, John, why is there a big 405 on the screen?
The area code for central Oklahoma.
I be reppin' da 405 son.
the most poetic 3 digit number ever. It's perfect imagery and makes you think of those moonlit nights when you just feel so tired that you feel so great and the lights are just perfect.
405 is a great song by Death Cab for Cutie
a cool bus that drives around town and picks up ppl
here comes the 405
here comes the bus 405
man that 405 is cool