A play on the name Condaleeza Rice. A word usually reserved for a Honda vehicle that is extremely "riced" out. Components associated with the vehicle include but are not limited to: euro lights, spoilers, excessive decals, loud sound systems, racing rims, window tinting, emblem switching (i.e Acura logo on a Honda), aftermarket tachometers, loud exhausts, intakes, body kits, and lambo doors. The owner of the vehicle will sometimes, but not always ,believe his 4-cylinder Honda vehicle is capable of beating any other car on the streets. Coined by remerone in 2009.
Guy1: Yo check out honda-leeza rice!
Guy2: Yeah. You'll think he'll beat you with his V-tec
Guy1: I didn't think that model came with V-tec
Guys2: It has to because he has a V-tec decal on his windshield.
A small boring 4 cylinder car made by Chevy from 1976-1987. This was the car for the ultimate cheapskate. It was meant to replace the Vega in the small car line up, but was still just as crappy. Mid 70's models included a "woodie" version with fake wood trim usually seen on stationwagons. And there was also a bare bones "scooter" version which didn't even have a backseat or a glove compartment. In 1979 the Chevette was given a minor face lift with square head lights, and it stayed the same until 1987 when it was replaced by the badge-engineered "Geo" brand of General Motors.
Kid1: I bet my little red wagon could go faster then then that crappy Chevy Chevette!!
Kid2: LMAO, I bet!! Even my Moms Pacer looks better then that crap box!!
A cheap 4 banger introduced in 1995, meant to compete with the asian imports. It replaced the 80's designed Plymouth Sundance/Dodge Shadow models. Many early Neons were painted in weird colors, such as "Nitro yellow-green", "Aqua", or "Magenta" and had serious paint pealing problems. Paint would often peal off in strips leaving the grey primer exposed. The Neon suffered alot of problems with safety too, and ranked poor in crash test ratings. It's a car to be avoided, but alot are still used today as beaters by teenagers and wannabe gangstas.
The Plymouth Neon is considered the American rice burner. Wannabe gang-banger 17 year olds, who can't afford a Celica, soup them up and make them look even uglier.
1. Relating to music production, in reference to a beat or song that gives you the tingles in your private areas.
2. A violent whore
3. A party where violent whores gather to both "smash" and "bang"
4. A word I made up for a potato-masher
1. Workin' on this smash-banger in the studio! I just came!
2. JESUS!! watch out for that smash-banger on the corner!
3. Whore: "You wanna go to this smash-banger later?"
Other whore: "of course I do. I'm a whore"
4. Potatoes are done! Hand me that smash-banger!
Signs of a rice rocket:
1) Came with a 4 banger
2) Now "tricked" out
3) Uses laughing gas to go faster, which is ironic seeing as how the whole idea is a joke
4) Gay writing on the windshield. This is usually the drivers' name in Olde English (just in case they forgot their name during the run) or the brand of car they run (just in case you couldn't tell under all the body kits and stickers)
5) Gets smoked on the quarter-mile by an 80-year old Jewish woman driving a Continental.
Fast and the Furious was a good movie until I realized, to my horror, that I paid money to watch it.
A car that will rape the crap out of your damn turbo charged or super charged or NAWZZZZZ'D up 4 banger, and a car that will rape the Mustang up the tail pipe
the fastest LS1 Camaro was 12.68 e/t biznatch
An EXTREMELY well built car thatll last you a long fucking time. The company was started by Soichiro Honda after he was a mechanic in a shop. Before they produced cars, they were known for theyre motorcycles. Now Honda includes ATV's, Motorcycles, Cars, boat engines, snowblowers, and the Acura automobile lineup. Honda's are known to survive well past 180,000 miles. Many people think my del Sol Si is new, but little do they know it has 150,000 miles on it.
The Honda S2000 produces more hp from a 2.2liter 4 banger than anything else on the market. Nice 11:1 compression ratio, Honda.