A car produced by Dodge from 2003-2005, based on the Dodge Neon. Teh Neon can neva lose!!!11!!!!1one!1111
"That car looks like a Neon" said Little Joe, "NO", said little Johnny, "Its an SRT-4, and it will beat your Rustang in the ground"
The Dodge SRT-4 one of the fastest Dodges ever made. Even with that mind-blowing acceleration - seen in recent Dodge history only by the Viper, Spirit R/T Road and Track, and Daytona R/T - the Dodge Neon SRT-4 started in 2003 at under $20,000, making it cheaper than a base model Stratus (the 2004 and 2005 are under $21,000). While only 3,000 per year were originally projected for construction, production in 2004 reportedly reached 13,000 per year; exact figures were not released. Chrysler makes a profit on the SRT-4, despite the mind-blowing performance, presumably because it is so closely related to the Neon - itself a performance leader.more...
SRT-4 is based on the standard SRT name given, confusingly enough, to vehicles modified by the PVO Group - that's Performance Vehicle Operations. SRT originally stood for "Street and Racing Technology" but now stands for "Strip, Road, and Track" - similar to the old R/T designation which seems to have been abandoned. (There is a second SRT4, the Dodge Caliber SRT4, which produces 300 horsepower but is heavier; 0-60 on the Neon version is quicker but the quarter mile is slower.)
2004 models increased the power, added a limited slip rear differential option, and raised the price by just $500 - keeping the SRT-4 a bargain. 2005 models added a color and made other very minor changes.
Car and Driver: 0-60 in 5.6 seconds, top speed 153 mph
Sport Compact Car: 0-60 in 5.8 seconds, qu...
|3.||9/11 inside job?|
I have read many reports on 9/11 and seen many documentaries. Yet, I still continue to ask everyone why if the government claims to have nothing to hide, they continue to ignore many important questions and lie about what happened. Perhaps the only thing worse than the lies the American people are exposed to by news reports are the stupid people who believe them.more...
I have noticed that most people can not accept the fact that 9/11 was an inside job. So for those of you that can not accept this, I have some questions I would like you to answer for me.
1) Why when they discovered that there were hijacked aircraft, they did not command defense to deploy and take them down immediately?
2) If they are making it seem like it is very important to capture Bin Laden, why have they not done it yet? They have had plenty of chances to do this.
3) How did flames bring down THREE steal framed buildings?
4) Why if the government has nothing to hide, they are keeping a lot of the ‘evidence’ they have from public?
5) Why have government officials destroyed evidence of 9/11?
If you don’t believe that 9/11 was an inside job, then you were not able to answer any of the questions listed above. But, I can answer every one of those questions with logical answers.
1) There is proof that 9/11 was an inside job, nothing was done to stop it, and nothing was done to warn the people of America. If a few very simple steps were taken, the death toll would have been much smaller. ...
The "Playstation 4" is a non-existant console that will never exist since its previous console will die a painful death see Playstation 3 and PS3
PS Fanboy: Man the playstation 3 roxxx and i cant wai for playstation 4 it will b evn better!11!
Normal Gaming Guy: The ps4 will come when hell freezes over moron
PS Fanboy: :(
9/11 marked the begining of what george bush senior calls "new world order". 9/11 was an inside job and was planned and executed by members of the busch administration, cia, military and other government agencies. i know this sounds crazy but think about it. how could 19 towel heads take over 4 planes, TURN OFF COURSE FOR ALMOST AN HOUR,manage to waltz into the most protected airspace on the planet ( the pentagon ), and just manage to fly planes into buildings without being intercepted by military jets. seriously, theres so much more to it. i suggest you watch "Loose Change Final Cut" or "9/11 Ripple Effect" both found on google video. doesn't matter what your beleifs are, watch these vids and you will see that 9/11 wasn't as advertized.
- 2 drone (fake/disguised) planes with extra equipment attached to the bottom possibly a missle or a pod hit wtc buildings 1 and 2.
- the pentagon was not hit by a plane, but evidence leads to the possibility of a cruise missle
- plane headed for the white house was being tracked by the military but then overthrown by passengers and purposely crashed it into the ground as a sacrifice. although theres no plane to be found in the crater, just tiny bits of plane spread over an 8 mile radius. shot down? dick cheney says no, evidence and common sense says ya.
- 9/11 was a pretext for invading afghanistan and iraq, the government lied about weapons of mass destruction and terrorists. why are we in the middle east fighting?
that Valley Junction click yall heard about. we bang black nd white 4ever. its a neutral squad, black nd white r neutral colors. 5star + a 6star is 11- u dumb tricks. each of tha 1's stand 4 one of tha OG members
11's UP, SQUAD UP
Guy 1- Its 11:11
Guy 2- Man its way past 11
Guy 1- Nah, its tha squad. RUN
An "11 teener" is someone within the age group of 11-13. They have finally matured slightly from the mindsets from ages 8-10. By slightly, I mean they've upgrade jokes about poop and snot to vaginas, and all the girls found something better to talk about; clothes, boys, and that loser girl over there reading a Discovery mag. 11 teeners tend to think they are hot shit, a boast about all their "buds" that are already in highschool. There "buds" babysit them when their parents are out shopping for a new sink.more...
Some thirteen year olds are actually not 11 teeners, but it can be hard to tell by looking. Generally these thirteen year olds are vastly intrigued by some form of arts, and are somehow enlightened. These thirteen year old are in a sort of limbo, not a 11 teener, definatly not a teeny bopper, but still not a teenager offcially. These can thirteen year olds can be recognized best once getting to know them. They are usually loyal to friends, they keep secrets and don't talk shit about peers. They genrally have decent taste in music. These kids are usually open minded, they are quiet at times when it's appropriate but like to be loud and joke with friends. They are usually well liked amoung all groups, they are friendly and dependable.
However these thirteen year olds are rare. The rest are all strictly 11 teeners. 11 teeners are often referred to as "preps" but this isn't always the case. They can be scenesters, emos, and nerd a like. They talk about sex all the time whe...