to go around in a complete circle...thus stayint the same
Used by the dumb blonde on big brother to say that she was gonna do a 360 and become a completley different person.....does this see weird to anyone else?
an xbox 360 games console
wenr u gettin that godfather game for ure 360 robbo
1. An Xbox 360 gaming console.
2. To go in a complete circle, often used in extreme sports. IE Skateboarding, snowboarding, BMX
3. To make a complete transformation, only to find out nothing actually changed.
1. Dude, I pwned
that guy on the 360 last night
2. That was the first time I ever landed a 360! Can you say youtube?
3. She tried dieting by only eating cookies and soda, but it turned out just to be a 360
area code in western washington
i rep tha 360 to the fullest
to do a 360 turn mainly used in all extreme sports such as rollerblading,skateboarding,bmx'ing
i did a sweet 360 over that box
Used by members of the Gangster Disciples to represent the full 360 degrees of knowledge. Meaning that you understand everything about the topic of discussion. Also reffering to the circle as a symbol for GD.
That GD knows has the 360 on this area.
anna nicole smiths former weight
where did all the fat go? hmmmmm.......