2. A movie in which this happened, but it's more impressive if you run around and do it with your friends.
3. A line of rifles made by Z-M weapons.
4. A Number. Oh shit!
2. "Are you kidding me? 300 sucked baby dick!"
3. "Good sir, I will pop a cap in your ass with my LR 300-ML-N."
4. "There must be at least 300 beaners standing around looking for jobs here!"
Leonidas I of Sparta was the leader of the Spartans.
Xerxes I of Persia was the leader of the Persians.
Many extremists believe that the Persian army was 5,283,220 soldiers large, while the Greeks had only 7,000 soldiers.
"Yeah, it was nuts."
2. An award-winning graphic novel depicting the Battle of Thermopylae by Frank Miller, inspired by the movie The 300 Spartans. It's first issue was published in May 1998.
3. A movie based on the graphic novel by Frank Miller, highly praised but often criticized for it's historical inaccuracy by people that fail to realize that it's a movie based off of a comic book, which was in turn based off of another movie, and NOT a documentary.
4. A perfect score in bowling.
2. "I read Frank Miller's 300 yesterday, it's truly a masterpiece."
3. Person 1: "Hey, did you go see the new movie, 300?"
Person 2: "Yeah, it was terrible. There was almost no
historical accuracy. The fighting styles were wrong, the
armor was wrong, and the numbers were wrong."
Person 1: "No shit, sherlock. It's a movie, not a
4. Person 1: "I bowled a 300 today!"
Person 2: "That's amazing! You should go pro."
Hey dont sweat it we'll catch 300 later and you'll forget about her when you remember what it is like to be a man.
300? Dude thats not just a number its what being a guy is all about