1)a greeting 2) way of expressing pleasure 3)a statement by itself 4) an answer to a question
1)"hey sean, whats up" "BEIM"
2)"wow, i just won 5 dollars" "BEIM!"
4)"sean want to go to the mall" "BEIM"
by anonymous Dec 3, 2002 add a video
1. You had better be.
2. You had better do that.
3. Expression of satisfaction.
Also, simply "best."
Albert: "I am a rocker. I rock out."
Ben: "Best be."
Albert: "I intend to give you five dollars."
Ben: "Best be."
"I win at Scrabble! Best!"
1. Modern day monarch.
2. Those with pride which exceeds dollars and "sense."
3. Social upper-class minority on similar evil level of sneakiness as a Lawyer or Politician.
1. "Queen Elizabeth, who? Long Live Her Majesty Jennifer Lopez, and her foul royal Hollywood underlings!"
2. "That guy's a real fuck. Look at the way which he struts around as if he were a celebrity."
3. "Power marriages, millions of unjust dollars, social 'elite' controlling minds across the nations; Celebrity power."
1. A gangster
2. A thousand dollars
3. A title of endearment
1. Thats a real G.
2. Let me borrow a G.
3. What up, G?
jim 5 dollars...fuck that.
3 of some of the most disgusting sites on the Internet: Goatse, Tubgirl, and Harlequin Fetus. I strongly recommmend you DO NOT attempt to find these sites, they are disgusting as hell!
I'll pay you $1 million dollars if you see the Trinity in its entirety!
1. A Furby who lives in Endicott Hall.
2. A creature with braces, glasses and fuzzy hair which exhibits lethargic behavior punctuated by random periods of hyperactivity and lucidity.
3. A caustic substance which can be hazardous in several ways. May cause bleeding of the ear drums if heard, blistering of the skin on contact, and may cause mild insanity and/or other mental disorders for an indeterminate amount of time depending on the intensity at time of exposure.
4. A man who defecates once every six days (144 hours); five (120 hours) if he's lucky.
1. They just released the limited edition Knic Furby. Better get yours today!
2. The Knic emerged from its dark lair at the end of the corridor, ravenous for any form of sustenance, and in serious need of a comb.
3. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has recently listed Knic among the most dangerous biological, chemical and psychological substances ever conceived. Please report any suspected exposure to the nearest mortuary.
4. At least Knic isn't spending the taxpayers' dollars on a daily basis to flush his bowels.