1. Short for: Bull Shit talk.
2. BS talk is when someone (usually drunk, or a liar, or BOTH) talks shit about someone else, some made up BS story, Beer talk, tough man talking, etc... When those people do this, it is always NEVER going to happen, could not happen, or never DID happen. It's a lie, or a dreamed up idea, a scheme, or an idea that would fly like lead balloon.
1. John sat there and did nothing but BS talk ALL NIGHT LONG! You'd think after he had 3 40s that he'da passed out!
Mulapede was created in K.Bs secret labrotory.....SHE CREATED A MONSTER
it eats anything......HI KATHERINE!!!!!
Mulapede is known to 3 or 4 people!!!
bs is a card game (more than one persons)
you pass out all the cards in a deck to each player(doesnt' matter how many players)then you go around in a circle and place down (in order) all the cards you have..Aces.2's.3's and so on if you think someone is lying by the cards they say they have you say "bs" and if they were telling the truth then you take all the cards in the middle if they wern't telling the truth THEY take all the cards . the first person to get rid of all their cards first wins
v. Mantlo, Mantlo'd
1. To not be paid back (as in a loan)
2. To be cheated out of money
3. To have one's girlfriend or interest taken
1. Lender: Will, you owe me that $5.
Will: Dude, I paid you back.
Lender: No you didn't.
3rd Party: Lender, you've been Mantlo'd.
2. Situation: Corner table, Cracker Barrel. Arrive at table, $4 tip still remains from previous customer. Will takes tip, places it in pocket. Upon finishing his meal, Will retrieves $4 from pocket and kindly tips waitress... 3rd party: Waitress, you've been Mantlo'd.
3. Friend: Man, that girl's hot.
Will: You talked to her any?
Friend: Yeah, a little. I think I'm going to ask her out soon.
Will: (to himself, or others) Yeah, I think I'll get someone to get her number for me so I can text her.
3rd Party: Friend, you've been Mantlo'd.
1. it stands for BULLSHIT
2. it is said when someone tells a lie
3. it is used when someone says something to suck-up
4. it is said when you literally see bull poo
5. a term used when you have to speak or write for a certain length and you have nothing better to say.
2. "the sky is green"
3. "OMG, your dress is the prettiest thing i've ever seen"
4. I see bullshit on the ground
5. I can't write a 5 page essay on why 1 + 1 = 2. Therefore, I'll BS my way through
|6.||Ace of Spades|
#1: The highest card in a standard playing card deck.
#2: A song by Motörhead featured on video games such as Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3, Guitar Hero and The Bigs. One of the biggest kick-ass songs of all time and respect the authority of the mole or "cocoa puff" as Beavis called it.
#1: In a game of Bullshit (aka BS) the Ace of Spades is always played first face up
#2: To not like Ace of Spades is like for a girl to not like chocolate.
Bishu means to replace in the word shit*.
Even the word (1)bitch could be replaced with "bishu",
but it is more commonly compared with the word (2)shit, or stuff.
You may even call someone a bishu. Meaning to call them a bitch or shit.
Also can stand in for the word (4)'BS'(bullshit), or rubbish.
Originated in a small town in Vermont. Spreed by the early craze of the internet. "I blame the children!"
1] "I'm not here to please you bishu!"
2] "Hey, gimme my bishu."
3] "Hey Bishu, get the hell over here."
4] "Thats BISHU!"