|78.||The Tuna Club|
Highly prestigious fishing club located on Santa Catalina Island in Avalon. Members are mostly middle-aged to old men residing in southern California cities like Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, Dana Point who have more than enough money to fill the oceans they live in. Just to be a possible candidate for the club, you have to pay approx. $3000 a month and extra to be in tournaments. You get nothing but a club house in return, which isn't much help; you can't stay there and women are forbidden from the 2nd floor. So, not only do you have to pay the initial costs, but you have to own a yacht which you must provide with fuel to get there and back at least 3 times a year. Not that pleasant to be at the club house either with such a strict dress code: no jeans, no bare shoulders, close toed shoes... However, they do throw outrageously expensive and amazing parties in which they all drink so much the kids can do whatever they want (can you say martinis? Charge 'em on my dad's account).
Person A: So you and your dad golfing this weekend?
Person B: Doubt it. Father's Day weekend: The Tuna Club Opening Day.
Person A: Dude, bring me? I could use a wild weekend.
Person B: Only if you don't hurl on my mom's Manolo's again. She'll kill you.
Person A: Oh, that's right. Forgot about that damn dress code. Nah, my dad and I'll hit up the course out there, but I don't go to Catalina with oxfords and dress pants. I go with my rainbows, trunks, and tank tops.
A blow job in an elevator. Pronounced: buh-jella-vator
Last weekend I got a B-Jelevator from the top story all the way down to the lobby. I came on the 2nd floor.
A stereotype for rich South Americans temporarily staying in the United States that do the following:
1. Constantly jaja
2. Douse themselves in cologne or perfume
3. Congregate in large groups where Spanish is the primary language
4. Have no shame in taking the elevator down from the 2nd floor of apartment buildings
5. Party on random weekday nights while listening to Celine Dion or Marc Anthony
5. Talk with their Papis or Mamis on the phone for 2/3 of the day
6. Use massive amounts of hair gel or makeup on a regular basis
7. Use English for sole purpose of buying expensive clothes at Gucci and Versace
8. Wear clothes that are too tight or extremely revealing
9. Shun Americans that can't share in everyday jajaing
10. Wear white athletic socks with boat shoes
The term wombat comes from the babbling sounds heard when they're in clusters (womb-ba-ba-ba-ba)
I was stuck in the elevator today when wombats surrounded me and started jajaing
2nd floor of Augustine Hall on the campus of Midland University aka Room #212 and #218 aka mason and tanner's rooms.
Tanner and Mason live in Homoland.
Get group of people together. Lay in bed. Enjoy mass cuddling. Dont pass 2nd and you're good. Bake in oven at 350 for 20 minutes.
Did you hear about that cuddlefest that the fifth floor was having?
Yeah man, they pushed the couches together and got crazy panda but it was perfectly pure and asexual. No one passed second base.
When a man and woman engage in masturbation while they are naked with the exception of their shoes. While the parties are engaged in masturbation, they are also pushing their feet back and forth until eruption.
I was in Argentina when I met a Brazilian woman who agreed to engage in a rumble seat with me on the 2nd floor of a restaurant where I was having dinner. The rumble seat was great, I blew a huge load onto the stage, got dressed quickly and laughed all the way back to the table, where I ate my steak.
1) To be nasty sick disgusting grotesque smelly, and/or dirty. (grow-dy)
2) To be bogus mean trifling or not loyal
1) Ewwww! The boys bathroom on the 2nd floor is like uber groudy!
2) Man she is so groudy! I saw her kiss my boyfriend!