The area code for cleveland. also known as a set or crew originating in the late eighties early nineties. This group is known for sticking together in numbers, and solving differences violently. Not your normal " street gang ". A family and group of friends from Cleveland who are proud of their city and heritage. Always making sure that others know who they are and where they are from. SOme of the 216 goes by the aliases Freak, Blue, Sluggo, Fatbak, Ghetto E, Greedo, and Gonzo.
" I ran into the 216, they were 20 deep, and looking for a fight!" When one gets jumped or beaten severely this term is also known as being "216 ed"
|2.||staples high school|
you know u go to staples when....more...
1. you have walked 10ft without seeing a tv and felt the overwelming rush of relief when u saw the piler with a tv on either side
2. you are not surprised when yest ANOTHER nail salon opens...in the place of where an old one used to be
3. you have had a time where u felt that the most social place to be is the diner
4. the police reports section of the westport news only has stories on people letting their dogs off leashes at the beach when they're -gasp!_not supposed to
5. you have paid $1.75 for a vitamin water b/c face it...ur adictied
6. you think norwalk is like harlem/south side of chicago
7. while someone was describing someone as the tall emo kid u have sarcasticlly said...well that narrows it down. to half of staples
8. if you're a "player" you're most likely NOT on an athletic team, and you definitely don't get around
9. u have overheard people asking for dimes from people and the only response they recived is that poeple had dime bags
10. you'll pay 3.50 for your lunch but refuse to pay $1 for the Penguin Plunge/various other good causes
11. you have had at least one teacher know everything about yout social life
12. every one of your teachers is clinically insane..it's usually your foreign language teacher
13. (regarding only to poeple with older siblings) you have had every sophmore and older come up to you yelling ur last name
14. the most exersize you get is walking the stairs in the new building
15. you hav...
An elite independent prep school located on 216 Hope Street in Providence, Rhode Island. It was founded in 1889 by Mary Colman Wheeler, an American Impressionist artist and educator born in Concord, Massachusetts. Wheeler School is a nursery - grade 12 co-ed day school which boasts rigorous academics, exceptional arts, and noteworthy athletics.
The Wheeler School is one of the famous prep schools in Providence.