I was exposed to the Jehova's Witness "Truth," when I fell in love with a girl that was a witness. Although, I was raised Catholic, I was willing to investigate Jehovah's Witness doctrine believing it was fundamentally Christian. Therin, much to my shergrin I learned of my terrible misjudgement. Firstly, Jehovah's Witnesses claim almost an elitist stance that they are the only religion and that they take nothing away from the bible nor add anything. Secondly, they claim that the material earthly goal one should strive to attain is to live a life that is as Christlike as possible. (That is not only in study, speech but also in action. However, if one observes the practices of this so called religion from an objective, scholastic point of view, they will soon see JW's for what they are a masochistic and spiritually oppressive cult. I hope my personal experiences and observations will shed some light on what I am conveying. It would help to print the Webster definition of cult to illustrate my point.
The girl I fell in love with attended the Eagle Rock, California Jehovah's Witnesss Kingdom Hall and had since she was seven. At eighteen she became pregnant, bore an illegitimate child and received a public reprisal which for layman is a shunning of other members of the congregation. Would not the spirit of Christ inspire said Christians to help this girl emotionally and financially rather than close her out. Even her own family was told to shun her. Now for those of you that do not know JW Kingdom Halls are run by otherwise socially deficient men who oppress the freedoms and voices of women perhaps necessitated by the fact there are alot of beautiful women ussually black or hispanic and really geeky looking guys. Now throughout life young girls are taught that dating, marriage with non-believers (any non JW even if he is a Christian Pastor) or fear public dissfellowship which means the persons personal life is made public and noone in the congregation is allowed to so much as say hello to them. Stron Chrisian compassion huh? These zealots go so far as to put these womens house under surveillance and call at all hours taking away from their freedom. Further, the JW cult ensures for its self preservation by enforcing their will through religion as an all consuming lifestyle by making members attend congregation 6-12 hours a week plus field service. Nontheless girls will be girls and my sexy little JW managed 8 sexual partners in 10 years. Between us I have to sa...more...
The reggaeton is a RITTIM (not music as some cockfags call it) that was originally born in PANAMA, it's derivated from an african music called "raggamuffin".more...
when the panama channel was under construction, many puerto ricans who worked there heared the raggamuffin, when they got back to puerto rico they teached the raggamuffin to everyone, in the year 1982 the reggaeton was invented IN PANAMA, but it was never too succesfull, however some years later the puertoricans who were back from panama and had listened to reggaeton, stole it from there and mix it with raggamuffin, causing the reggaeton to "evolutionate" into what it is today: a poor "music" that have the same rittims in all the song (PUM PURUM PUM PUM).
and if you read some stupid people deffinitions, they will try to defend of this fact saying "all the latin music have the same rittim" THAT IS NOT TRUE!
just something that an idiot invented to defend his pseudo-music.
95% of the reggaeton lyrics speak about wild sex (it even endure and condone sex among people who havent even reached the 15 years), getting drunk, going to "partys" and all that shit, the other 5% is still stupid, but at least not only about sex, however it speak of inmature love relationships, or things like that, making it really stupid.
the reggaeton have an even dumper dance called "perreo", derivated from the wild dog sex, you can see a dog fucking another dog, next day you see the same dog fucking OTHER dog, so the word perreo is like a s...