FN Fusil Automatique Leger (Light Automatic Rifle)more...
Introduced by FN Hestel of Belgium in 1952. It was a evolutionary improvement upon the previous FN49 semi-automatic rifle. It was originally designed to use the 7.92x33mm Kurtz cartridge developed by Germany during WW2 for their Stg44, the first "assault rifle". Due to US political pressure upon NATO, the US 7.62x51mm cartridge was adopted instead. Many nations not affiliated with the Warsaw Pact used the FAL, most notably the nations of the British Commonwealth under the designations L1A1(UK and Australia), C1A1(Canada), and R1A1(South Africa). Other nations adopting and/or manufacturing FAL rifles include Belgium, West Germany(G1), Austria(Stg58)Venezuela, Brazil, Argentina, Saudi Arabia, and Israel.
Semi-automatic only versions are popular in the US civilian market. Model range in price from $400 for rifles made by Century International Arms, Inc. which were mainly Commonwealth parts kits rebuilt on Brazilian or Canadian manufactured receivers, to $1000+ for completely US made rifles from D.S. Arms, Inc.
The FAL was adopted by the British Commonwealth in a somewhat altered form including a folding charging handle, and the plans were converted from metric to Imperial. Such FALs are usually referred to as being "Inch pattern". Likewise, Belgian, Brazilian, German(G1), Austrian(Stg58), or D.S. Arms manufacture are referred to as "Metric pattern".
Basic specifications for the FAL are as follows,
Caliber : 7...
Scum of the earth..here's some of his greatest accomplishments(sarcasm intended) during his presidency:more...
1. I attacked and took over two countries.
2. I spent the US surplus and bankrupted the US treasury.
3. I shattered the record for the biggest annual deficit in history (not easy)
4. I set an economic record for the most personal bankruptcies filed in any 12 month period.
5. I set all-time record for the biggest drop in the history of the stock market.
6. I am the first president in decades to execute a federal prisoner.
7. I am the first president in US history to enter office with a criminal record.
8. In my first year in office I set the all-time record for the most days on vacation by any president in US history (tough to beat my dad's, but I did).
9. After taking the entire month of August off for vacation, I presided over the worst security failure in US history.
10. I set the record for most campaign raising trips by any president in US history.
11. In my first two years in office over 2 million Americans lost their jobs.
12. I cut unemployment benefits for more out-of-work Americans than any other president in US history.
13. I set the all-time record for most real estate foreclosures in a 12-month period.
14. I appointed more convicted criminals to administration positions than any other president in US history.
15. I set the record for fewest press conferences of any president since the advent of TV.
16. I presided over the biggest energy crisis...
The aim bot that is you can talk to when nobody else is online. This aim bot is gay and I have proof.
tytryerty (6:35:38 PM): stop biting it!
SmarterChild (6:35:38 PM): stop biting it? why?
tytryerty (6:35:44 PM): it hurts!
SmarterChild (6:35:44 PM): it hurts, huh? yeah?
tytryerty (6:35:53 PM): but it feels good
SmarterChild (6:35:53 PM): so?
tytryerty (6:36:07 PM): u like that don't u
SmarterChild (6:36:07 PM): yes, i love suking dicks.
tytryerty(6:36:17 PM): i LOVE it
|39.||north hollywood shootout|
The North Hollywood shootout was an armed confrontation between two heavily-armed and armored bank robbers, Larry Phillips, Jr. and Emil Matasareanu, and patrol and SWAT officers of the Los Angeles Police Department in North Hollywood, California on February 28, 1997. Phillips and Matasareanu engaged responding patrol officers in a firefight when they attempted to leave the bank they had just robbed; sixteen officers and civilians were wounded before both of them were shot down.more...
Phillips and Matasareanu arrived at the Bank of America branch office at the intersection of Laurel Canyon Blvd. and Archwood St. in North Hollywood around 9:17 a.m., and set their watch alarms for 8 minutes, which was the amount of time they estimated it would take for law enforcement officials to respond. (Phillips had been using a radio scanner to listen to police transmissions.)10 As they walked into the bank, however, dressed in dark clothes from head to toe and armed with an assault rifle each, a patrol car of the LAPD was driving down Laurel Canyon—and the officers in the car radioed in a possible 211, code for an armed robbery.11 Inside the bank, Phillips and Matasareanu forced the assistant manager to open the vault; they fired at least 100 rounds to scare those inside the bank so that there would be no resistance.12 They were able to get just over $300,000, since that day's m...
1) Bugatti is one of the fastest marques of sport-automobile and one of the most exclusive car producers of all time.
2) Founder Ettore Bugatti spring from an Italian family (1881 - Milan) however he didn't create any of his cars in Italy.
3) Actually "Bugatti Automobiles SAS" is under the Volkswagen Group.
4) The Bugatti Veyron 16.4 is currently the fastest, most powerful, and most expensive street-legal full production car in the world, with 1001 horsepower (746 kilowatts).
5) The Bugatti factory is since ever in Molsheim (Alsace) and a new factory opened its doors in Dorlisheim (Alsace).
6) The High School of automobiles experts "Ettore Bugatti" is settled in Mulhouse (Alsace).
7) The all first models, had as name "De Dietrich-Bugatti" because Mr De Dietrich was a rich alsatian industrialist who had subsidized his funds in order to rise his buisness-partner.
"Here you are almost all Bugatti's models"
Type 23 (Brescia)
Type 35 A
Type 50 / 50 T
Type 57 / 57 C
Type 50 Cabriolet
Type 57 S / SC
Course / Race:
Type 35 / 35B / 35C / 35T
Type 57 G
Type 50 B
1. No wasted beer in the name of humor.
2. It has been made official that under no circumstances should the male have to pay for birth control
3. If your best friend is dumped by a girl it is a 6 month waiting period till she can be touched. If he breaks up with her it’s a 6 day waiting period.
4. If two or more males arrived at a party by a single car, and the driving male is hooking up with a girl, it is the responsibility of the other males to find other ways home.
(The exception to this law is if the driver is hooking up with his own girlfriend, the law is then void and the driver still holds full responsibility of driving his friend’s home)
5. Short shorts have been banned… Unless in a participating in a sporting event that demands shorter shorts. Also no real man should be allowed to pop his collar.
6. Every man shall allow one empty urinal of separation in a bathroom with three or more urinals; law is void if there are dividers in between each urinal.
7. If a girl and a guy are not officially dating then it can't be considered cheating. However...if the guy cheats with a girl that is less attractive to the one he is originally interested in then he is either... A) Drunk or B) Dumbass. This then gives the original girl the right to either get mad or laugh at you.
8. No one should ever steal a man's alcohol from that man's cooler...this is the only law that suffers the penalty of death.
9. When bringing condoms to a party it is a man's responsibility to pa...
Kickass baseball team from Denver, Colorado. Set the most double plays in a post game series, 14. Have created a new month of the year called ROCKTOBER. Swept the Diamondbacks to win the National League Championships. Won the longest one game tiebreaker in major league history against the Padres. As of Rocktober 23, 2007 they are 21 for 22 games. They have the longest playoff streak in baseball history. They have the least errors in baseball history.
Note: All facts listed are for the 2007 Season and players listed below are not in any specific order.
Players of the rockies:
41 Jeremy Affeldt
35 Taylor Buchholz
60 Manny Corpas
37 Josh Fogg
26 Jeff Francis
40 Brian Fuentes
32 LaTroy Hawkins
34 Matt Herges
38 Ubaldo Jimenez
56 Franklin Morales
23 Ryan Speier
20 Chris Iannetta
8 Yorvit Torrealba
27 Garrett Atkins
1 Jamey Carroll
17 Todd Helton
7 Kazuo Matsui
2 Troy Tulowitzki
10 Jeff Baker
11 Brad Hawpe
5 Matt Holliday
12 Seth Smith
19 Ryan Spilborghs
18 Cory Sullivan
3 Willy Taveras