1. The 12 tasks that Alcoholics Anonymous has its members use to find spirituality.
2. A way used by AA to have its members choose a higher power that can be anywhere from a door knob to a harley as a way to find spiritual guidance.
3. The Steps outlined in the Big Book used to control the thought processes of those who follow them.
1. Bill was fun until he joined AA and followed the 12 Steps, now he just apologizes to everyone with a brainwashed smile.
2. Mary followed the 12 Steps of AA. She divorced her husband and married her sponsor leaving her kids behind with no mother.