|1.||Rommel with cheese|
A McDonalds Quarter Pounder with cheese is called a "Rommel with cheese" in Germany
Due to the metric system the McDonalds Quarter Pounder in Germany is reffered to as a "Rommel with cheese"
|2.||The quarter pounder with cheese|
After arousing your girlfriends sexual interests, you forcibly shove half of your clenched fist up her ass (hence the "quarter", since a "full" would be both fists), whilst simultaneously ejaculating into her anus.
The quarter pounder with cheese:
Bob: Once I got Harriet in the mood, I gave her the ol' "quarter pounder with cheese" to liven things up a little!
an item of food from mcdonalds consisting of a burger bun, cheese, a 1/4 pounder and fly sauce (the secret ingredient)
guy: i'll have the mcfly please
mc donalds guy: thats a very popular choice today
1. Idiot, fool, imbecile.
2. Used in the same stride as 'bitch,' 'asshole,' 'dumbass,' 'dumbfuck,' 'motherfucker,' 'fucktard,' 'clam licker,' 'turd burglar,' 'cock wrangler,' 'cunt muncher,' 'ass reamer,' 'faggot,' 'bull dyke,' 'retard,' 'flamer,' 'extra-chromosome motherfucker,' 'man pounder,' and 'tweezer cock.' In fact, this term can be used to describe all of these things, at once.
3. An ignorant, stupid person.
4. In sexual intercourse, the sound made when the flabs of flesh at the nether-regions of sexual partners collide.
5. Worthless, obsolete, irrelevant, useless, trash. Used to describe a person's worth.
6. A person who's existence is unacknowledged by his/her peers.
7. A person who has contributed nothing to the world since his/her conception, and should cease to exist.
8. A person whose opinion is worthless and has no relevance to the current discussion.
9. A person with bowel movements/activities similar to that of an octogenerian.
10. All of the previous definitions combined.
1. Mr. Ellegood is a puss smack (Refer to definition #10) for stealing other peoples' words.
2. That puss smack (Refer to definiton #4)was exceptionally loud and juicy.
|5.||10 Piece McNugget|
Another name for a Dimebag, when ordering over the phone to ensure no trace.
Etc with Quarter Pounder 1/4 OZ *With Cheese is 1/4 LBS*
Double Cheese is 1/2 oz, Big'n'Tasty is OZ, Big Mac is whole elbow.
Man 1: *Phone* Welcome to McDonalds.
Man 2: Yeah, I'd like to order a 10 piece McNugget.
Man 1: Around to the drive-thru.
A guy who resembles a 1/4 pounder cheese burger.
'OMG! It's Shervy the burger man!'
'Let's go eat him.'
'Yeah, he's a right shorvyborger!'
like where's wally but in search of William Pounder, normal played in lectures.
1) game commences when lecturer enters the theatre
2) game is won once a player announces the finding of William Pounder
3) If you don't know who William Pounder is, he looks like the centipede form James and the Giant Peach
4) game over if William Pounder finds himself.
Players: "where's willy?"
Player one: "found him"
Player one wins the round
Other players: "shit/schnitzl"
Wait for next lecture to begin
William Pounder: "found him"