1.a loud, obnoxious, snorting teacher who hacks lougies at students feet 2.slender orangatang figure 3.obsession of the color purple and lepord print blouses 4.possibly believed to ware dog shitt for purfume 5. drinks gallons of coke by the hour
"hey buddy! get the hell out of here or ill go wagcockkaporas on ur ass."
"i might have to poop in your anus if you show me your wagcockkaporas again"
Groves High SchoolA game invented in 2004 and played by the senior classes of Groves High School in Beverly Hills, Michigan. This newer tradition is carried out by a committee of three to five students who organize and run the tournament. Participation is voluntary but is highly recommended because this is the last big event before Graduation and the Senior All-Night Party.more...
1. A committee is nominated/formed. A good committee has 3-5 members to organize and handle Water Wars. Randomized committees prove to be the best working ones.
2. The earlier Water Wars of organized, the better. A good committee determines the level of interest, to determine the approximate number of teams, to determine when the tournament should begin (Water Wars usually ends the week before or during finals week).
1. Seniors form teams of 3-4 students and pay an entry fee per player (usually $5). Each team picks a TEAM CAPTAIN to report scores to the committee at the end of each round. A TEAM NAME is selected and given with the dues to the committee.
2. The committee enters the team names into a drawing and teams are paired against each other in an elimination style bracket.
3. Committee members *MAY* compete in the competition. Random selection helps prevent collusion.
4. If there is an odd team in any pairing, they shall automatically advance to the next round.
5. A ‘loser’s bracket’ does ...
A man of short height and low IQ. He will be playing World Of Warcraft 99% of his time, with the remaining 1% of time spent sleeping, eating, and doing anything else that does not forward his own life in any way. Very addicted to anime, he will attempt to force it upon you by any means possible. This includes via male sex offers.
Be ware he is a crazy person and caution should be taken around him.
Dont be such a Limboman!
OMG he is Limboman!
I am as lazy as a Limboman!
A highly infectious disease that is caused by:
Being without communication
Only having a small amount of friends
Refreshing your social web pages
Doing everything over again and again and again
Oblivious on what to do and
Maybe being stuck in the middle of no ware.
when having this disease it is hard to get rid of because there is no cure apart from 1 which is by having a social life (or the very rare case of some of your friends actually being online)
|54.||Cario Middle school|
A school in mt pleasent, SC. A school full of mean old teachers, who ware hawiian shirts and convers. It may seem nice in the front, but "behind the seens" its all just trailers full of ISS students. 60% white students. 1% Asian. 39% black students who TRY to hide their true white personallity. puts the true meaning to "My pants sag low, even tho, that went out of style, like 10 years ago. yo, i got the swagger of a cripple."
Student jumps into class room and yells- "I HAVE ARRIVED!" *pants fall to ground.*
(Classic things happen at Cario Middle School.)
|55.||Bethel high school|
1.A ghetto school in Hampton,Virginia was build in the 1960s and still has not been redone Home of wanna be gansters and a Bad football team that thinks they run the school
2.A really bad ghetto school ware the majority of the studens came from Davis middle school another ghetto school and also home of weed smokers
3.A Small ass school with ghetto ass girls and boys that droup out because they retared or pregnate also home of Hoes and Prostitutes
I got to bethel high school
I hate bethel high school
Fuck this school mayne
ei, To give someone a yergan or to yergan someone.
To fart in someone's face while they are asleep on the floor.
"Im going to yergan you in the morning"
normally done the morning after a big night of drinking. the act is carried out in the following manner,
1 Find someone asleep on the floor laying on there back.
2 strip down to your under ware.
3 squat over said persons face.
4 wait for them to inhale and fart into their mouth
5 run away