Rule 1.5 is the rule that any other rule following rule 1.5 is no longer existent and doesn't apply to anything.
Rule 1 - You must follow rule 1.5
Pee is 1, and Poo is 2, so 1.5 is diarhhea. Not quite liquid, not quite solid, but everyone's favorite.
I have to go 1.5 really badly.
A console manufactured by Microsoft in order to be sold as a "Next generation Xbox" and squeeze their few faithful client's pockets for a scam, because it doesn't include next-generation media like Blu-ray or HD-DVD, it's not enabled to be wirelessly connected (to the internet) right out of the box, it doesn't include a mandatory Hard Drive like the actual generation's, it doesn't support all three Hi-Definition modes (720p, 1080p, 1080i; just the first two) when it brags about Hi-Definition, it makes the smallest graphic's leap in console gaming history, it doesn't support it's predecessor's games natively (they are emulated, and not all of the games will be playable), it supports less controllers than the competition (only four), and it mostly includes sequels. All this when the competition includes what this silly object does not.more...
Also known as Xbox 360, an Xbox 360 1.5 (Or Xbox 1.5 1.5, whichever you choose to call it) is well under way too, because Microsoft has considered adding an almost next-generation (because its counterpart is in fact the next-generation for sp...
1. A noob at vidoe games
2. Someone who plays a meat flute
3. A big bag of doughnuts
i wanted to hang out with homeslice 1.5 until i remembered hes a faggot
referring to people who migrated to another country before their teens or older people migrating to another country then giving birth to children
being raised with their home country's culture and the culture of their new country; they earn the label 'generation 1.5' (or '1.5G' or '1.5 generation')
Notable members of generation 1.5
Elaine Chao (immigrated from Taiwan to U.S. at the age of eight)
Karina Smirnoff (immigrated from Ukraine to U.S. at the age of fourteen)
1. A commonly carried bottle of liquor that is 1/5 of a Gallon. Refered to as a "fifth" not "one-fifth".
2.Refering to a gun
1. "Because if a fifth was a fifth we all be drunk..."
2. Nas calls his fourtyfive his "fifth": "Ma, reach in your bag. Pass the fifth, I'm a leader at last" --Made you look
The name given to Xbox 360 by people who fall in one of the following catagories:
1) They are cranky because their favorite company doesn't release their next-gen console for another year or more.
2) They have never seen a trailer for ANY Xbox 360 game.
3) They were stupidly and completely faked out by the entirely prerendered trailer for the PS3 game Killzone 2.
4) Lack the brainpower to count to 360.
Xbox 1.5, hee hee, I'm so bad. <I wish I could count past 7> :(