|1.||1, 2, 3, bounce|
An emergency exclamation used to alert friends in the immediate area of the necessity to leave RIGHT NOW with no questions asked, usually because you have just comitted a crime or done something illegal or that you will be in very big trouble for. Like "bounce", only much MUCH more urgent.
"Dude, why did you call 1, 2, 3, bounce? I was getting ready to buy a manga."
"Because I puked all over some books in the C++ section."
You should never yell 1, 2, 3, bounce unless you really mean it.
|2.||the bounce and wink|
A highly seductive process by which a man or woman oscillates from the hips in a sitting position. Accompaning the bouncing motion is the wink (1 per 2-3 bounces) which causes the target to lose all sexual control and become immediately infatuated with the bounce-and-winker. The bounce and wink is not to be used lightly as its effectiveness is near perfect.
Across the way I spotted a hot little bitty looking my direction. I gave her the bounce and wink to solidify her lust for me.
1. (noun) A person who, whilst confronted with seemingly impossible odds in life, will, usually, come through with a smile and, oddly, a pokemon deck.
2. (noun) A person who relies heavily on friends, regardless of whether or not they exist.
3. (Adjective) 'To be Saphy' To be Truly amazing despite everything
4. (verb) 'to Saphy' To bounce back from major setbacks and discover that, within misfortune, can be found a fortune greater than before.
1. & 2. "Yeah, she's a real Saphy"
3. "She's very Saphy that one, you know"
4. "She really Saphied after her first boyfriend left her."
Working the clit from both sides simultaneously as if you were working a speed bag. 1,2,3, one, 1,2,3, two, 1,2,3, three....
Bones: Did you hear I went out with Jules last weekend?
Fav: Hell no ! Lucky you ! Did you do any clam stabbin' ?
Bones: Didn't I tell you I've got the wounded Marlin ?
Fav: Shit, no. D'ya get anything ?
Bones: Just did a little speed baggin'. I'll be back to my old self next week.
Fav: You'll bounce back kid ! Right'o !
|5.||Bounce Up On It|
1. The act of getting jiggy with it!
2. The desire to dance sexually on a person or an inanimate object!
3. An expression used when you are at a lost of words
a. A catch phrase
1. This is my jame, wanna bounce up on it?
2. You lookin good girl, i would bounce up on it!
3. Would you like to bounce up on it?
|6.||bounce on my tip|
1. to "jock" the cock
2. To insert one's penis slightly into a partner's orifice enough as to only cover the tip. The partner then proceeds to attempt "the bounce." It is an art form in some cultures; a skill to be highly exonerated. Professionals of the aesthetic are referred to as "tip bouncers," "tip drills," "tippers," "rippers," and "skeezy bitches."
3. to "hebrew" your bill
4. to perform the "skeezy trapeze"
1. you bounce on my tip, i'll make the lips drip
2. Hey beezy, how bout when ur done making my sandwhich you bounce on my tip...shit, you know the name of the game
The combination of arguably the best two drinking games out there, beer pong (Beirut) and circle of death (ring of fire, kings).
normal 10 cup setup for beer pong
4 5 6
7 8 9 10
1 & 5 = social
4 & 6= categories
7 & 10= rules
8= thumb master
9= question master
bounce is waterfall ( everyone around table plays )
gentlemen shot is cancel a rule
Two types of Rules:
Hindering: last for one game.
Non-Hindering:last for the night.
BTW; it may sound complex but we made it up when we were drunk so that tells you its not that hard
"Beer Pong is fun but Circle of Death has better rules. Lets combine them into Death Pong!!!!" - Bart Allen 49
examples of hindering rules: ex.one eye blind shot, shoot only with left hand
examples of non-hindering rules: tiki man, drink drank drunk
Rules do stack; for example you bounce it into cup 4. you do categories then start waterfall