An archaic operating system from the early 1990s.
Unlike modern PCs and MACs, it didn't have a START menu or toolbar; it had a program manager application. It was one of the first GUI Windows platforms, an upgrade of Windows 3.0.
3.1 was the first system I ever worked with, waaay back when I was four or five. 3.1 was a good machine, capable of handling any game from Reader Rabbit to the Oregon Trail (CD).
Then we upgraded to Windows 95, which had a better interface.
But Windows 3.1 will be dear to me forever, for it was my first computer OS ever.
Slang term used to either:
1. Announce the sale of an object costing one dollar and fifty cents.
2. Be a synonym for male genitalia.
Clerk: That'll be a dolla fitty.
You: How much?
Clerk: A dolla fitty.
You: All right.
Friend: Hey, see that girl over there? Bet you won't ask her out.
You: Ha, I'll do more than that. I'll give her a dolla fitty tonight.
Friend: Oh man, tell me about it tomorrow!
something big retailers use when their product(s) aren't 100% because of possible side-effects or holes in the design
and i would not be doing my job if i did not ask what the other 0.1% is for. 99.9% just ain't effective
some shit that major retailing companies for cleaning products do not say when they're advertising cleaning crap
Guy 1: I just bought this soap that says will kill 99.9% of the bacteria
Guy 2: what about the other 0.1%
Guy 1: ...does not say
Guy 2: and that's the point! those bastards have put out 99.9% bacteria-killing shit soap for years! well, the other 0.1% is that shit that won't kill, or gave shape, to that soap bar. 99.9% ungh, more like 9.99%, i used that soap, nothing changed in my system
Nine thousandths. Used to express numbers that are under 9000. (1, 3654, 8999)
Nappa's power level is probably OVER 0.009!!!!!!!!(nine thousandths)
An evil little slag who judged a book by its cover. 1:24 girls snarl in an evil manner at less attractive looking people as they aim to start their dreams.
1:24 girls are not very nice or attractive people - they are generally just vile scum.
They also known as '0:46 girl'
Have you ever judged a book by its cover?
No, I'm not a spiteful 1:24 girl
1 litre of vodka,1 litre of irn bru, designed to create madness
He had so much NUKE.0 last night, it was awesome