suff. Suffix to be added to any noun ending in an "r".
Boy: Snaps, did you see Harry Potter 3?
Girl: Yeeeeuh! Those dementoroons was crazeh.
/u:n/ —n. the general smell of a person's crotch which emanates from that region before specific examination of its constituent parts, such as the vagina, penis or anus.
1. I loved the smell of her oon.
2. Her oon drew me into her, making me want to perform cunnilingus.
3. I could smell her oon just standing next to her; it was disgusting, like a dead cod.
A soft blanket generally made of velour or velux
Please pass me that oon, yeah that really soft velour blanket right there
Short for Coon or Black Guy.
What an 'oon
Go hang that 'oon
To find something entertaining with chat room reference.
1. Sarah oons when Ol' Gregg pops into the chat room.
2. We all oon when we get together.