look up any word, like blumpkin:
an emoticon-thingy used on the internet showing that you are rolling your eyes at something. mostly used in the chat website Chatango because thats what you type in to get the rolling-eyes smiley.
joe: i crashed my car into a tree today :|
bob: lol your such a n00b *rolleyes*
by cool_kid123432123 October 12, 2009