A real bad ass mother fucker with a great sense of style and great looks.
he is a musical genius and is well known by all.
in the bahamas only one guy is called fame Bound, rashad Hepburn
he's really Fame Bound !
An up and coming clothing line started by 2 high school students Luis and Anton, one puertorican, one russian. This company has a wide variety of styles in production. first thought of in 2005. Fame nyc looks to have great potential and has established connections in a short 2 years......
Fame Nyc is hot fiyyaaaaa!!!
yo have u heard about fame nyc? i want a shirt!
The use by a famous person of their fame, wealth and hotness to draw attention to a charitable cause.
Angelina Jolie is a master of Fame Jujitsu.
Since the popularity explosion of myspace, some have descovered it's therapeutic benefits as well as just it's social networking capabilities.more...
It's common to find many kids, usually the less attractive ones (for some reason most of them have big noses :S) with low self esteem, using "whore trains" such as 'Tons of Adds' to generate thousands of myspace friend requests from unknown people. This then gives the illusion that they are somehow amazingly popular with some having upwards of 50,000 "friends".
Once their friend list is big enough, it's then up to their inflated ego to do the rest aka page editing, picture captions etc. They entertain the idea that they are famous due to the ammount of "friends" they have and start acting like they are a celebrity.
Their page will often say or contain all or most of the following things
1) OmgZ all You Haterz arE jUst making Me FaMouS!
2) 1% of people add me to send hatemail, the other 99% add me to worship me
3) Put me on your page! (With html code linking a photo of him/her back to their page)
4) Their whole way of talking will be made to sound humble, yet extremly arrogant at the same time. eg: "A lot of people out there think i'm some big celebrity, i'm really not :)"
5)They will usually have created their own myspace music account so that the myspace music player on their profile will feature their name
6)They are usually fairly sloppy with their html code and th...
Okay, first of all. I'm talking about a game called Maple Story. If you don't know the game, this might seem a bit confusing to you.
A usually high leveled NX whoring character (boy or girl) with a ridiculously high amount of fame (150+). Sure, there are some people who are generally nice and actually deserve that fame. But, the majority of them are fame whores.
Fame whores are people who ask for free fame, or set up game rooms asking for free fame (in their best looking NX clothes, of course). Some fame whoring girls (usually girls) sweet talk a weak minded, testosterone filled teenaged boy, in attempt to gain fame and free stuff. ....SLUTS!!
~Disclaimed's Opinion :D~
I HATE FAME WHORES. Need I say more?
xCuteS1nx1: y halo thar <3
V13TB01LUL: hi cutie <3
-Conversation goes on with excessive amounts of flirting-
xCuteS1nx1: ya...i was wonderin. can u fame me pwetty pwease?
V13TB01LUL: sure, anything for u ;)
xCuteS1nx1: (after being famed) ya i gtg now, cya (ditches)
xCuteS1nx1 (buddy chat): lol i just got famed for the 8th time today..ima beat ya ;D
Lala8374 (kind&generous girl with a bit more fame then xCute) (buddy chat): you didn't deserve it...>.>;
xCuteS1nx1 (buddy chat): dont be jealous
Lala8371 (buddy chat): don't be a fame whore, i actually earned it
Opposite of new fame, someone that simply hangs around their famous relatives and becomes famous without any real talent.
Paris Hilton has no talent! She's old fame.
|7.||15 MB of Fame|
The moderately successful attempt to gain national recognition by either beating the ever-loving tar out of one of your preselected friend's lives, getting tasered in front of a public event by people who would ordinarily have cameras, or otherwise undertaking an act of douchbaggery so inexplicable and unimportant that it only becomes remotely funny when seen from Youtube.com. With luck and maybe the assistance of a t-shirt printer, you may actually gain notoriety and fame for a day.
Dude, I watched Pedro try for his 15 MB of Fame when he had his family videotape him giving himself an Angry Dragon in front of The Governator during the 6:30pm newscast.