|1.||''are you making the face''.|
A question to be asked after you sense a piercing but silent glare from someone you have disapointed.
I use this term mostly for my mother, since she is the poster girl for disapointing faces, as most mothers are.
When my mother ask me to do her a favor and I retort back that I wont, it is often followed by a loud silence instead of a rebuttle.
Without looking up at my mother, I say ''are you making the face''.
Then I look up at her face which is always in a scowl, until she breaks the silence with laughter.
* can also be called the ''mom face''
that dance that all those kids do at shows..which i immitate in the halls of nelson highschool infact its quite amusing. involves walking back and forth until the music gets loud enough for you to start waving your arms and legs in a sort of "i dont give a shit who gets hurt" sort of way.
Patt and Ron are two-stepping hXc!
sorry for hitting you in the face while i was two-stepping wesley!
|3.||knights of the old republic|
In covering those four bases, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic is not only providing one of the very best interactive Star Wars experiences, but it's tapped into the very soul of the Star Wars universe that drew hundreds of millions of fans to the franchise in the first place. Developed by Bioware, Knights of the Old Republic is stronger with The Force than any George Lucas-powered movie that's come out in the last 20 years and lands on the Xbox as one of the very best titles the system has to offer.more...
There's tons of character development, a combat probability system and a giant inventory to manage, so I guess KOTOR gets clearance as a role-playing game. But as both an RPG and a Star Wars title, it strikes a marvelous balance of hardcore authenticity and accessibility for the uninitiated. Pen and paper players can check the log of dice rolls used to calculate the success rate of every trigger pull or lightsaber swing. Freddy Fanboy can geek out for hours at how well the Jawa language has been adapted for a videogame. And even the coolest of the cool hip kids will be able to see the appeal of swinging double lightsabers and choking fools from across the room.
It all begins with a rock solid story that really does begin a long long time ago....
Everything you need to become the next Dark Lord of the Sith or the savior of the Republic! Character creation, leveling up, how to choose your path to Light or Darkness, weapons, items, the art of conversation, and mini-ga...
|4.||face of justice|
face of utter disgust and contempt to those who know it, to others a face of seriousness. Reasons for the face of justice are responses to extreme nastiness or stale jokes. The face of justice only can be delivered by a member of an elite group called B2.
there is a gurl who you and your boys are always making fun of because of her ugliness and they catch you having sex with her. It is then appropriate to give you the "face of justice" because what you are doing is horribly wrong.
The critics write many names for the hutley. Some may be known by 'hutz', 'jhutz', 'h-rails' or 'h-man', their followers hang off every word and enemies fear their awesome power. To describe the hutley requires more than words. They excrete the scent of man from every pore on their bodies, and have come up with more catch phrases than warnie has taken test wickets.more...
Catch phrases aside for now, the hutley is a unique being, tempremental at the best of times - they live for the moment and dont regret their actions. Although smaller than average in stature, the hutley makes up for this with their street fighting ability (or lack thereof). Its common knowledge that you cannot tell whether an asian has a hidden bruce lee, and the hutley makes sure his enemies know this.
You know you've got a Hutley when:
you hear any of the following original catch-phrases:
ur either man or ur not
are u a man or a mouse cunt
im a maniac
i do what i want (possibly followed by: when i want, how i want)
u dont decide whether or not to do __________, you decide whether or not you are a man
im 2pac in the making... they call me jpac
is this cunt serious?
does this cunt wanna die?
im in the realm of mad cunt
uve gotta man up sometime in your life
there are no pacts between lions and men
fight now or fight later?
thats a blatant lie
im not a mathemagican
im gettin magneto tonight or lets get magneto (getting blind drunk)
u dont pick the roids... the roids pick you ...
1) When an unexpected clusterfuck happens at a large radio station. Seeing coworkers with large egos get their panties in a wad.
2) To penetrate a random girl, usually not so smart, at a large radio station late at night, and the humor is that she thinks it's "cool" b/c you work at a large radio station. This has to occur AT the station.
3) To fuck an intern, usually not so bright, who works in the marketing and promotions department at a large radio station. This can occur anywhere.
4) When your large radio station absolutely beats the shit out of the other stations in the market in the ratings, comparable to fucking them in the face.
5) Any lucky bastard who works in radio, still gets paid very well, and loves his/her job
1) Arch got stuck in the elevator coming back from his smoke break. It's a broadcast fuck with no one talking into the stopset and the weather jingle playing for two minutes.more...
2) I brought that girl Bethany back to the station last night broadcast fuck (ed) her in the newsroom. The overnight crew walked by, looked in the window, and all they saw was a pair of damn legs high in the air and me giving it to her over the console. Gettin' me some strange.
3) Molly wants a broadcast fuck. I might take her in the station truck, get in the back and fuck her from behind, put on the mascot head midway through, tap her on the shoulder and scare the hell out of her.
4) They are making fun of us on the air again with their new imaging. Don't they realize that we broadcast fuck them in the face on a daily basis, getting higher ratings that ALL of their stations combined?
5) We all are some lucky broadcast fucks. Wouldn't it suck to have a real job?
A.K.A. The Pudge Face.
It was a crack head lady next door who always had this face when she walked around so I named the face and it became catchy.
1.Its used to make fun of people who do any drug that you can visually see when your around them.
2.Its when a trailer trash crack head squishes there face really tight, so tight that their top lip overlaps the bottom really far making the person have a fat, lazy sour face expression. And its constant while high and sometimes stays that way after time.
3.Used to punk on someone and can be used in many different ways. But usually when someone makes a weird face or at least has an ugly one.
Jon: "Your so ugly dude."
Sam: "what are you talk'n about PUDGE FACE!"
Jon: "whoa dude... harsh."
Jewel squints her eyes and holds a French fry like a mustache with her top lip. Then the fry falls off but her face stays the same.
Mariana: "look at you, looking like a Pudge Face." Mariana laughs and points at Jewel.