Top Definition
An invisible character that makes text after it appear backwards. Also known as U+202E.
‮I have typed this text normally, but it appears backwards.
by Anonymous938743 March 16, 2013
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.